MNF Week 17: Buffalo Bills @ Cincinnati Bengals

notthatbluestuff

13 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I potentially would in a different situation. But based on your criteria of earning it on the field, the Chiefs lost to both the Bills and Bengals this season.

Irrelevant unless they both beat the same number of teams. If the game is canceled and both teams win Week 18, this will be untrue - the Chiefs will have beaten more teams than the Bills.

I don’t see it being at the expense of another team at all. I also don’t think either team or both should be penalized because of a situation completely out of their hands 

I don't want them penalized either, really, but I want to see a team that achieved fewer wins be favored over a team that achieved more wins even less. This problem lacks a truly great solution.

Not sure there's much more to say, given we seem to inherently disagree with whether fairness to other teams should be considered.

I'm guessing a no-contest. Sucks for the the fantasy/betting world, but that seems like the lesser of two evils when compared to potentially pushing everything back with all of the logistics involved there with other industries involved. 

So the Ravens then can't win the AFC North, and I think the Bills still control their own destiny? 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Cancel the rest of the season. Declare Bengals and Bills co-champs. Problem solved.

Honestly, I'm to the point with a certain fanbase that if we beat the Ravens Sunday, we turn around and forfeit the game, provided the Bills win too.  Buffalo gets a much needed week off, and we start the road to a potential round 4 with KC.

Edited by INbengalfan

16 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but I don't understand why media feels the need to highlight what certain players donated. There are already people on Twitter comparing what people give instead of just being touched by everyone coming together to do something good. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Honestly, I'm to the point with a certain fanbase that if we beat the Ravens Sunday, we turn around and forfeit the game, provided the Bills win too.  Buffalo gets a much needed week off, and we start the road to a potential round 4 with KC.

I don't hate it. I have much more interest in the resolution being decided and moving forward than stressing about any competitive advantage. Just hoping that kid is ok.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

Imagine