Week 17 - Browns vs Commanders..."The Battle of the Dysfunctional Team Owners"

Bucketheadsdad

Most dysfunctional owner?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the most dysfunctional owner?

• Jimmy Truckstop
    • Sleazy Dan Snyder
  2. 2. Are you watching the game this weekend?

• Yes
    • No
    • Working on my mock draft to see who we take in the 1st Rd....wait...Nevermind. I'll watch

Stefanskis complete refusal to run play action despite it being probably our best set with a great rb and fast qb should be grounds for firing on its own. It’s so obvious that’s what we need to do. But no. Long developing passing plays behind a line that can’t block for more than a half second. That’s what we need to run. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Bro, Woods is garbage.

The defense is the main reason we lost so much early in the season. And like last year, the defense has played better later in the season once we were playing some garbage offenses and/or QBs. Don't let that fool you into thinking we've turned the corner. Woods and his scheme is absolute trash.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be fired

but the defense isn’t at fault for these last few loses

with as much money as we have towards the offense they’ve got to perform better than this bs. And it’s not even Deshaun this offense just looks bad. 

Stefanski never has coached as franchise QB before and I don’t think he knows how to. 

6 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m not saying he shouldn’t be fired

but the defense isn’t at fault for these last few loses

with as much money as we have towards the offense they’ve got to perform better than this bs. And it’s not even Deshaun this offense just looks bad. 

Stefanski never has coached as franchise QB before and I don’t think he knows how to. 

Didn’t he coach Kirk Cousins? I mean hate the dude all you want but he seems to be a pretty good QB year in and out. 

Also I mean you can say that Watson sucks.  It’s ok

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Why am I a Browns fan? 

Great point.  I was at least smart enough to jump into an entirely new comp and choose to support a club that had been somewhat successful (and won the premiership this year)!  

That being said, we're glad that you're here. 

The julce will be worth the squeeze......

Unfortunately the frost struck the orange grove last night, and wiped out the entire crop.  

juicy orange juice GIF

That being said....did we ever get the story as to how you became a Browns supporter?

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

That being said....did we ever get the story as to how you became a Browns supporter?

its dumber than you think, as it should be. 

Madden 99 it was a lot of fun to take the worst team to being the best team as a teenager. 

Then we got sporttscenter and would watch the highlights and casually watch the Browns and then I have no idea how but the Browns stuck as our team. 

It was between the Browns and the 9ers. I have displayed great wisdom obviously 

• Like 1