BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The Expendables

by The Expendables GIF Set

A lot of guilty pleasure nostalgia and testosterone in this film with nonstop action and very little meaningful dialogue.

Anderson is arguably the best position player in the draft. Kancey is a definite riser as an interior DT pass rusher, but he might get bullied some inside. Brents and Kuntz are absolute RAS freaks but also a big boom or bust, as is Levis but you get good value there. Lots of fireworks with this class, some of which could be enormous and some of which could be blanks.

Thanks man. This is great.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MD4L said:

We’re not all in on Ringo, but he’ll be a fun project to evaluate over his rookie deal. I think there’s a world where is a legitimate starting CB.

For sure. A lot of his issues are technique, which is unbelievably sloppy. If he’s not coachable, he likely still sticks at safety.

9 hours ago, MD4L said:

The Karl Brooks RAS also wasn’t fun to see. With him coming from a MAC school, he’ll be a fun study of production vs athleticism. His ability at the POA is legitimate, and got him a lot of production during college. I could see him parlaying his success to minimal accomplishment in his early years to having a 7-12 year career learning the nuisances of playing in the league.

Make no mistake, I actually love Brooks IRL on the field. Great motor and technique and he’s an Ohio kid I rooted for. I think he went higher here than IRL, but I never fault picks like him or Carter as fliers, even though they weren’t on my BDL board.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

I knew Bergeron was from Canada, didn't realize he was from good ole Quebec. My fiancée went to school in Montreal, would've been cool to have him on the squad. Not a huge fan though and didn't need a tackle.

It’s ok to be wrong sometimes 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I knew Bergeron was from Canada, didn't realize he was from good ole Quebec. My fiancée went to school in Montreal, would've been cool to have him on the squad. Not a huge fan though and didn't need a tackle.

Same but he went so early, didn't want to reach myself.