BDL Discussion Thread 2023

Jlash

1. Baltimore- Caleb Williams QB USC

They 3upped Lamar so Harrison would make sense considering their WR corps but not sure you really pass on Caleb under most circumstances.

2. Raleigh- Marvin Harrison Jr WR OSU

They get Bryce a big time weapon and instantly elevate their offense.

3. Anchorage (from Hungary)- Joe Alt OT ND

Not sure how Ikem will progress and can’t afford to 3up both Thomas and Steele. Have to protect Burrow and keep him upright. Alt is my top tackle right now over Olu.

4. Camden- Drake Maye QB UNC

Not really sure if Fields is the answer yet so they go with a top QB prospect. I also don’t know if Maye is the second prospect by draft time but for now he is the pick.

5. Greenland- Brock Bowers TE UGA

Kmet gets a running mate! 

6. Lancaster- Keon Coleman WR FSU

Rack does it very early but he grabs the talented receiver he has been drooling over.

7. Ivory Coast- Shedeur Sanders QB Colorado

Aaron Rodgers who?

8. Seoul- Jared Verse Edge FSU

Verse is a stud and Seoul needs a better edge presence

9. Anchorage (from Singapore)- Emeka Egbuka WR OSU

Back to the OSU receiver well to hope for a competent player

10. Rome- Olu Fashanu OT PSU

Doubt Olu falls this far come draft day but Rome replaces Tyron with the talented big man.

11. Cuba- Kalen King CB PSU

Many have Kool Aid first at CB but not I. King is a player that could really elevate the Cuba secondary even more.

12. Anchorage- Jer’Zhan Newton INT Illinois

I won’t be 3upping Oliver and I’ll need someone to fit in the rotation with Vita and Davis and Newton brings a different skillset for me to utilize.

13. Gotham- Kool Aid McKinstry CB Bama

Gotham loves their corners so they add Kool Aid to Sauce and Campbell and that is one great trio of young studs.

14. Berlin- JT Tuimoloau Edge OSU

Berlin adds a big edge to pair with Hendrickson.

15. Cancun- Malik Nabers WR LSU

Cancun gets a very talented receiver to improve their room and give Mahomes yet another weapon. 

16. New Orleans- Cooper DeJean DB Iowa

Versatile defensive back who can make plays on the ball. I see him playing safety in the NFL and he will be a player that NOLA can match up all over. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Good game @rackcs.

Always appreciate you. Look forward to the new look version of your team with your young guys getting a chance to prove themselves.

Same. We had a bit of a late rally until you pulled away. Probably how the actual game might've gone as well honestly. And props to @MikeT14 for his first game as co-owner, really appreciated his contributions to the gameplan. Hopefully we can get him his first win as a co-owner here soon.

5 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

6. Lancaster- Keon Coleman WR FSU

Rack does it very early but he grabs the talented receiver he has been drooling over.

I don't know if I'm top 6 level in on Keon Coleman yet. Would like to see more sustained play at this level throughout the season. I could see it being possible by the end of the season though.

• Like 4

First week in the books gentlemen. Now we just have to do that 11 more times. They say insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and expecting different results. A BDL season will certainly test that.

Looking forward to Primetime Cousins deciding my QB this week tonight.

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Same. We had a bit of a late rally until you pulled away. Probably how the actual game might've gone as well honestly. And props to @MikeT14 for his first game as co-owner, really appreciated his contributions to the gameplan. Hopefully we can get him his first win as a co-owner here soon.

I don't know if I'm top 6 level in on Keon Coleman yet. Would like to see more sustained play at this level throughout the season. I could see it being possible by the end of the season though.

You will take him and you will love it

• Like 1