Week 18 Gameday Thread (Win And In Edition) - Green Bay Packers (8-8-0) vs. Detroit Lions (8-8-0)

Striker

On 1/5/2023 at 10:48 AM, Jaire_Island said:

Man - I am worried a bit.

Everyone is acting like we are playing Texans and Packers will have an automatic win. 

Lions are very dangerous team and Dan Campbell can use this media showing disrespect thing to players and bring 150% out of the team. 

If they start playing extreme physical which they are capable of doing, we might be in real tough spot. 

I hope Matt Lafluer is taking notes of all these. 

I called it. Lol

I sensed this when players and coaches are talking about vikings, instead of Lions last Wednesday.

There are huge mistakes all around from the players and shot themselves on foot multiple times. 

Worst that Matt Lafluer also didn’t see this coming. 

5 minutes ago, Howler said:

If you think he was the primary reason we lost, you are nuts. 

No, but he was the MOST grossly overpaid non-performer on the field.

Honestly, $50M and just look at his statistics for the year.

Two moves: Rodgers and Barry in the first flush.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This team was crazy soft, undisciplined and weak.

If LaFleur runs another GB country club training camp and we struggle next year, he can go work for Lululemon.

The Lions are a bully and we're stuffed in a locker right now.

I’ve been saying for weeks Rodgers being bad was the least depressing part about this season…it really appears that we don’t have much going for us outside a couple bright spots.

10 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Most frustrating part of this forum this season.  I just want to watch my team and have a good time with people who also like my team.  Half of the guys hate Aaron Rodgers, the other half hate everyone else.  

And most of them are in some way cheering on our team losing to prove they are right.

The anti-Rodgers contingent isn’t cheering for the team to lose so they’ll be right. They are just right. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Don't know why you have such a hard-on for me tonight, maybe you should take a cold shower.  

I cheer for my team.  And I don't give up.  You would rather be negative all throughout the game and then try to send your negative energy my way for cheering for my team.  Twice you have questioned my intelligence, while never having displayed any yourself. Congrats, your favorite team lost, like you have seemed to want since the second quarter of the game.

We played like **** and lost. Sorry, i dont fart out rainbow colored unicorns. Get over it. They gave a losing effort and the result reflected it. I called it the way it was. Sorry that wasnt inline with your participation trophy existence.

1 minute ago, chefj85 said:

What threat did i make? I invited you to come see me and talk your ahit in person, which you wont do. 

your opinion isnt even worthwhile for me to wipe my *** with

Do you not realize that nobody likes you here?

Have you ever heard the expression, “If you’re in a room full of buttholes, you’re the butthole?”