The New QB Thread: Who will be the Raiders QB next season?

RaidersAreOne

Who will be the Raiders QB next year?   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Raiders starter in 2023

• Derek Carr
    • Tom Brady
    • Jarrett Stidham
    • Jimmy Garoppolo
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Baker Mayfield
    • CJ Stroud
    • Bryce Young
    • Will Levis
    • Other (Please Specify)

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

If his agent was smart and if Derek was smart they would work with the Raiders with a trade cause we don’t really know what he would get in an open market. With a trade his contract goes with him. 

Exactly what I am thinking. Sure he wants to land in a good situation of his choosing, but he has to accomodate us and the new team if they want that contract to remain. 

He is not seeing anything close to $40M+ per on the open market IMO.

20 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Anything from this year from him literally doesn’t count. He has a DC calling plays and designing the offense. He had zero shot. 

Disagree.  He was making horrible throws against us.  Wide open guys and just missing them.  Sounds vaguely familiar to.....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I am not saying I want him but him looking bad against our defense is not a concern.  Our coach knows everything about him and their offense.  It is like Gannon going up against Gruden in the SB almost.  BB is not dumb enough to keep the same calls and audibles.

I'd agree if our defense was making plays like Tampa's was.  Mac was just flat out missing guys.

https://www.patspulpit.com/2022/12/21/23518562/patriots-film-review-raiders-nfl-week-15-mac-jones

Edited by true2form