2023 Free Agency

Dessie

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

#Tank4Caleb

I don't know anything about the guy but if he's a Peyton Manning "can't miss prospect" I'm all for tanking.  This squad of bums, coached by an idiot, has zero chance of making the playoffs so why not tank in epic fashion.  They are destined to win 4ish games anyway so why not 1 or 2?  The way this team is  looking I find it hard to believe JM is the coach next year.

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I don't know anything about the guy but if he's a Peyton Manning "can't miss prospect" I'm all for tanking.  This squad of bums, coached by an idiot, has zero chance of making the playoffs so why not tank in epic fashion.  They are destined to win 4ish games anyway so why not 1 or 2?  The way this team is  looking I find it hard to believe JM is the coach next year.

He's the closest thing we've seen to Patrick Mahomes. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's the closest thing we've seen to Patrick Mahomes. 

He needs to fix the pouting and poor body language I don’t know how that will fly in the nfl. I can’t see jmd allowing that. Not a fan of usc hc always seem to let the inmates run the asylum. I see a taller kyler Murray attitude and all. 

• Like 1

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

He needs to fix the pouting and poor body language I don’t know how that will fly in the nfl. I can’t see jmd allowing that. Not a fan of usc hc always seem to let the inmates run the asylum. I see a taller kyler Murray attitude and all. 

IF JMD doesn't want Caleb Williams, fire him immediately.

6 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That's MM, mini-Mahomes to you sir. 

43 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Stanford guy, right? lol 

Caleb Williams attitude problems? Just say you don't like the nail polish and move on. Kid is a great leader. I'd love proof of these "problems". He'll lead an NFL franchise for the next decade plus without issue. Kyler and CW aren't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to attitude. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Caleb Williams attitude problems? Just say you don't like the nail polish and move on. Kid is a great leader. I'd love proof of these "problems". He'll lead an NFL franchise for the next decade plus without issue. Kyler and CW aren't even in the same stratosphere when it comes to attitude. 

His "attitude problems" were the main reason USC went from Pac-12 bottom dweller back to national contender the day he stepped on campus.

• Like 1