Week 18: San Francisco 49ers vs Arizona Cardinals

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

Kenny Clark is going to have a field day on this offensive line next week 

Maybe i'm crazy, but its hard to win 14 games in a row. Since the Eagles are going to win, maybe it would be better to just get a loss out of the way today? 2 or 3 seed is really immaterial to me this year, especially if the road game is a dome 

Just now, JIllg said:

I mean, this isn’t really timing imo. That play had to go further down the field given down and distance. This is pass protection breakdown. 

Definitely pass protection breakdown, I was just referring to get rid of the ball so u don’t take the sack. Should have specified, my bad 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Maybe i'm crazy, but its hard to win 14 games in a row. Since the Eagles are going to win, maybe it would be better to just get a loss out of the way today? 2 or 3 seed is really immaterial to me this year, especially if the road game is a dome 

The last 4 teams that entered the playoffs on a ten game win streak (which we will do if we win this game) have not made it past the divisional round 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

Through about 5 quarters against some bottom teams the last two weeks, Niners have been unimpressive. Hoping they’re just playing down to level of competition for some reason and haven’t lost their swagger. But I wouldn’t call them the hot team right now. 

Announcers said the flu is going around the locker room? I think we had some players miss practice the last 2 weeks due to illness. Could explain part of it