Week 18 Thread: Whatever. Howell to start. Thoughts and Prayers for Damar Hamlin first and foremost.

MikeT14

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No man. That weird helmet Ezekiel Elliot and Pollard are wearing. The one with like half a face mask. It’s horrible looking 

Ohh my bad man. Yeah, I hate that. It doesn’t have the cross bar up top or something. That’s why it looks so weird.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

It’s such a shame Rivera threw the season away last week. I feel bad for these guys. They didn’t deserve that. 

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The players didn’t deserve it & neither did the fans man. It was so stupid to go to Wentz. Rivera was just trying to justify the worst transaction he had as GM.

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

It’s such a shame Rivera threw the season away last week. I feel bad for these guys. They didn’t deserve that. 

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

The players didn’t deserve it & neither did the fans man. It was so stupid to go to Wentz. Rivera was just trying to justify the worst transaction he had as GM.

Lol, come on guys. There was a zero percent chance they win that game with Heinicke. NFL figured that guy out in November.