TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@iPwn

Do you think this thread would fit better in the Fantasy Football Leagues forum?

It seems Fantasy leagues for Football are now going in that subforum instead of here. I was going to move it but I wanted to check with you first.

When i first talked to Webby and asked if I could put the thread in TAST, he asked me to put it in here to help push activity towards this sub. Unless he says differently now, I’d keep it.

Just now, iPwn said:

When i first talked to Webby and asked if I could put the thread in TAST, he asked me to put it in here to help push activity towards this sub. Unless he says differently now, I’d keep it.

Weird. When I was talking to him regarding potentially making a subforum here, I could've sworn he mentioned that fantasy football leagues could also be moved. Doesn't really matter much to me, just trying to clean up this forum and better organize where leagues are.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Weird. When I was talking to him regarding potentially making a subforum here, I could've sworn he mentioned that fantasy football leagues could also be moved. Doesn't really matter much to me, just trying to clean up this forum and better organize where leagues are.

I’m perfectly fine with doing so. If he says so, go for it.

1 hour ago, iPwn said:

I’m perfectly fine with doing so. If he says so, go for it.

Yeah, found the PM with him:

On 12/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, Webmaster said:

Lets go with the sticky/pin for now and see how it works.   Also, let members know that if they have a regular fantasy football league we have a new forum for those that was created when we upgraded to the new forum software.   We can move their league if they want.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/forum/66-leagues/

So I guess it's really up to you. ... I'll move it for now, though.

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah, found the PM with him:

So I guess it's really up to you. ... I'll move it for now, though.

I didn’t even see we had a new subforum. So yeah, there makes the most sense.

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Sorry for the late notice here. If someone wants my spot in the league, they can have it. I'm not very active in discussion forums and definitely didn't pull my weight last year, and I feel bad about it. If it's too late  to find someone who wants in, I'll do a better job this season of participating. I just signed up for too many leagues last year. 

• 2 weeks later...

It does appear we're going to be having a great deal of turnover this year. Two owners are already out, and I think we might be losing at least three others. It could be significant enough that the league dies.....