TAST Dynasty League Discussion - 2021 season underway

pwny

5 hours ago, pwny said:

I'm thinking about adding a taxi roster to the league, and wanted everyone's thoughts. Essentially, it would be a protected practice squad slot where the player could be kept for development reasons. It would allow a developmental player to be kept outside of the regular roster requirements, if they don't play for your team.

1. Is this something you would want?
2. If so, how many slots should we have?
3. How many years of league eligibility should be the cutoff point?
4. Should we impose any rules about moving a player from the active roster to the taxi roster (to prevent gaming usage)?

@Glen @Bigbear72 @bakera15 @UofMfan909 @klyon7634 @flyingmonkey30 @ravens_rool28 @Adrenaline_Flux @titans0021 @IDOG_det @husker_vikes3 @ET80 @Sauce Castillo @jrry32 @Dome

I am undecided.

23 hours ago, pwny said:

1. Is this something you would want?
2. If so, how many slots should we have?
3. How many years of league eligibility should be the cutoff point?
4. Should we impose any rules about moving a player from the active roster to the taxi roster (to prevent gaming usage

1. I actually wouldn't want this, but not enough to stand on the table against it. If league wants to do it, I'm in.

2. One

3. Three years max

4. Pretty much everyone hit on it; Any active status gets said player removed from eligibility.

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

1. I actually wouldn't want this, but not enough to stand on the table against it. If league wants to do it, I'm in.

2. One

3. Three years max

4. Pretty much everyone hit on it; Any active status gets said player removed from eligibility.

My answers would probably be similar to ET. I'm not actively against it, but it's a league with 320 players on active rosters. Most teams have one or two players that are just being stashed as it is. 

1 hour ago, ravens_rool28 said:

Wait, we can actually draft the players that were released from the decimated team? I didn't realize he released them before the draft started 

I mean it only makes sense. Might as well make them draft eligible and not let it come down to who can add them fastest after the draft.