2022 Super Wildcard Weekend: (4) Buccaneers vs (5) Cowboys

NYRaider

Who wins  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Buccaneers
    • Cowboys

1 minute ago, Jetzger said:

Hopefully this goes the way of Marino against the Jags in the 99 playoffs and Brady just says it’s not worth it anymore. 

The only move Brady could’ve made today to give his retirement my full respect is if he went full Vontae Davis

Just now, WheatieMan said:

She ditched him. She's topped him at their respective professions for almost a decade longer and has earned more money than him. Out of even Brady's league, although it's still sad to see.

And don’t even get me started on how much more human she looks with Botox than him 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

if anything, I think he goes to LV or stays in TB

i feel like this is finally the point he retires though.

I thinks it’s Vegas or retires. Not sure on his relationship with McDaniels, but it would make sense if he wanted to switch teams and not have to learn a new system at 46yo.

1 minute ago, RUGmen said:

I thinks it’s Vegas or retires. Not sure on his relationship with McDaniels, but it would make sense if he wanted to switch teams and not have to learn a new system at 46yo.

Vegas is where a lot of aged performers end their career. Makes sense 

3 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

She ditched him. She's topped him at their respective professions for almost a decade longer and has earned more money than him. Out of even Brady's league, although it's still sad to see.

You’re not seriously comparing being a supermodel to being the GOAT QB in terms of career achievement?

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I think dallas is a better team.

Mac needs to coach a good game but i think they win

49ers point differential was +48 points better than the Cowboys

Both beat 4 playoff teams. 49ers beat Seahawks (X2), Chargers, Dolphins, Bucs. Cowboys beat Giants (X2), Bengals, Vikings, Eagles (with Minshew)

Both have fantastic edge rushers. Bosa was better this year, Parsons might be better next year, and they might keep trading the sack title every other season 

Both good teams. Niners are better, but the Cowboys are legit and have a good shot Sunday. Should be a good game 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ChazStandard said:

You’re not seriously comparing being a supermodel to being the GOAT QB in terms of career achievement?

Look, I can only imagine the competition a female model has at the highest level. From my layman understanding, once you've made it, it's perceived to be a free ride, but of all the younger chicks that could have held that mantle, Gisele held them off for sooo long. As middle aged men, it's easy for us to say, but she's performed it at a higher level than Brady IMO.