Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

All is good! Busy life. Kid #2, more snow than I’ve ever seen here in December/January Since I moved here.

hope all is well with you too!

Can't complain. As someone wise once said, 50% of people don't care and the other 50% are glad you have problems. Illness is running through my kids...all 3 had/have high fevers, so just trying to help them out. Congrats on kid #2!

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m shocked this hasn’t been done already tbh 

I'd expect a LOTR Mafia Game to be about as legendary as @rackcs Marvel Game if done by you or TKN. You could easily have dozens of roles, abilities, special items/abilities, and a million plausible fake claims with multiple various win cons.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Can't complain. As someone wise once said, 50% of people don't care and the other 50% are glad you have problems. Illness is running through my kids...all 3 had/have high fevers, so just trying to help them out. Congrats on kid #2!

Yep, the runny nose season has hit our house too. 

thanks pal!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Good morning friends, and Pickle Rick.

Is this an honor or a shot to be singled out? I'll be under the assumption thats its a honor and skywind will join rags as my new r8de or dies this game :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Xmad said:

pikachu-slap.gif

Personally **** pikachu.

There are a couple fan art websites that will help you with this fantasy, or just head to a furry or comic convention to really get into it 

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Seems like you knew 

I am a master deducer

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I dont think I've ever seen town use a randomizer.  Its always scum who want to vote without having to give reasoning.

@squire12 did it every game lol.  He definitely needs to come back 

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TL;DR

@Malfatron is going to run another Tecmo Simulation league

If only.   That **** was actually awesome 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

TL;DR

@Malfatron is going to run another Tecmo Simulation league

It was, to be honest, about as much fun as I've ever had on this forum in any capacity. Watching @bcb1213 take Big Ben and have him go 0-22 throwing against me was about as funny as it got.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd expect a LOTR Mafia Game to be about as legendary as @rackcs Marvel Game if done by you or TKN. You could easily have dozens of roles, abilities, special items/abilities, and a million plausible fake claims with multiple various win cons.

Unfortunately I’m not supremely familiar with the source material. I’ve watched the movies a long time ago and that’s it 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Is this an honor or a shot to be singled out? I'll be under the assumption thats its a honor and skywind will join rags as my new r8de or dies this game :ph34r:

There are a couple fan art websites that will help you with this fantasy, or just head to a furry or comic convention to really get into it 

I am a master deducer

@squire12 did it every game lol.  He definitely needs to come back 

So your ability is true pickle