Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

I knew mwil was scum when he lynched me that one day. He was the one person voting for me who I felt certain would know I wouldn't have done that with ksj if I was actually scum. I told Nacho when I died that I thought it was Orca and Mwil. I was technically correct that Orca was scum but not really since he didn't become scum until that night. I actually thought Orca had culted mwil but it was actually the other way around. Things could've turned out very differently if I hadn't been so stubborn and tunneled on the ksj thing.

Let this be a lesson to everyone that I am extremely easy to read. I cannot fake the way I play, I've tried, I just can't do it. If I'm playing like my town game it's because I'm town no matter what.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I knew mwil was scum when he lynched me that one day. He was the one person voting for me who I felt certain would know I wouldn't have done that with ksj if I was actually scum. I told Nacho when I died that I thought it was Orca and Mwil. I was technically correct that Orca was scum but not really since he didn't become scum until that night. I actually thought Orca had culted mwil but it was actually the other way around. Things could've turned out very differently if I hadn't been so stubborn and tunneled on the ksj thing.

Let this be a lesson to everyone that I am extremely easy to read. I cannot fake the way I play, I've tried, I just can't do it. If I'm playing like my town game it's because I'm town no matter what.

So, I kinda felt bad for that one, but we basically had to figure out how to navigate to 1999 while being in every time period first. Since Orca was 600 AD, we either had to kill him and XMad or recruit him and kill XMad.

We could have recruited Scoundrel as well, but then we'd have had to kill both. We weighed whether or not to do a complete bus and refer back to my 1:1:1 ratio and point to Orca as scum and "clear" me...but that meant another day with a lot of invests and potential killing abilities out there.

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, I kinda felt bad for that one, but we basically had to figure out how to navigate to 1999 while being in every time period first. Since Orca was 600 AD, we either had to kill him and XMad or recruit him and kill XMad.

We could have recruited Scoundrel as well, but then we'd have had to kill both. We weighed whether or not to do a complete bus and refer back to my 1:1:1 ratio and point to Orca as scum and "clear" me...but that meant another day with a lot of invests and potential killing abilities out there.

No need to feel bad, I knew I was cooked when I flipped ksj. I'm not mad at anyone just for voting for me. That part was all on me for sure.

Nightly move list:

kingseanjohn Yakra XIII Lavos Confuse malf/sanchez Chancellor Disguise Forge Confuse skywind/gopher confuse daboyle/whicker (-> sanchez) faction kill dome; elixir mwil      
Malfatron Queen Zeal Lavos Roleblock Deadpulse use halation on forge Black Omen 65000000 bc          
Daboyle Mother Brain Lavos redirect pickle onto orca give epoch to josh; redirect ragnarok to dome Give epoch to scoundrel; gatescan 600 ad block whicker (-> sanchez)'s ability; redirect rackcs to ragnarok        
skywindO2 Azala Lavos have Monster A kill bcb, voteblock Deadpulse if no melee items Command Monster A to kill Sanchez Command Monster A to Kill Forge; Fist Orca telepathy orca / telepath rackcs zombor charm whicker      
MWil23 Ozzie Lavos Summon Zambor on slash and mock scoundrel zombor track Gopher Summon Zambor to use Malf Sabotage on Forge. Summon Zambor to use BCB redirect on Deadpulse to Gopher bomb on Orca. zombor Squash on Dome (if dome doesnt vote gopher, bomb domb and zombor-roleblock deadpulse zombor charm (roleblock) whicker convert Orca; give Epoch to Xmad summon zombor to imprison sanchez no move
ET80 Dalton Kingdom of Dalton guard with sword              
Deadpulse Magus Demon King Black Wind on Pickle (Roleblocked) scythe pickle; dark mist mwil Blackwind on gopher blackwind skywind; scythe Pickle blackwind rags magic wall Ragnarok; scythe orca
Black Hole on Mwil

Dome Crono Earth epoch malf Luminaire malf no move target Pickle Rick with luminaire no move      
Josh/RMiB Marle Earth Epoch Daboyle cure scoundrel -> Monster C*** no move halation on Scoundrel no move Give Scoundrel (-> sanchez) the elixir; bomb rackcs life on sanchez life on scoundrel
gopherwrestler Lucca Earth charge gun; no ability drive Monster C*** and Scoundrel (Silver Point) block Pickle's ability; hypno Mwil & Ragnarok          
bcb1213 Ayla Earth Track deadpulse, voteblock Ragnarok if no melee items (RIP)              
11sanchez11 Robo Earth bodyguard Orca, battery Whicker   no move Rocket Jump whicker laser spin ksj; rocket jump deadpulse rocket jump Scoundrel
rocket jump Whicker; elixir self

Forge Frog Earth inventory investigation on rackcs; sword Parry Save the queen on Mwil ; sword block Halation Josh; Parry melee          
Whicker Kino Earth Watch mwil Watch ragnarok intuition daboyle watch dome watch scoundrel Watch Mwil Watch scoundrel
Watch Scoundrel 
Ragnarok Schala Zeal Kingdom Send Whicker a lucid dream Send xmad (-> Dome) a lucid dream (Silver Point) Send dream to Dome mysticism on Dome lucid dream rackcs lucid dream deadpulse -> orca lucid dream sanchez
lucid dream scoundrel
Scoundrel Melchior Earth Give rackcs a sword Gift Daboyle the Massamune give josh a bomb give dome the epoch; give dome armor halation ksj (no move) no move  
Xmad Tata Earth Hero Medal on Whicker Hero's medal on Forge. no move Hero's Medal Ragnarok hero medal orca. elixir whicker. (no move)
epoch Whicker; hero's medal Scoundrel

Pickle Rick Johnny Survivor Steal from Daboyle (-> The Orca -> 11sanchez11) hoodwink malf and Dome; battery on deadpulse -> himself hoodwink daboyle; mop mwil hoodwink whicker; mop ksj jet bike steal from rackcs; mop ragnarok    
rackcs Doan Earth compare ancestry on Mwil and Scoundrel compare the ancestry of Orca and Deadpulse; battery Scoundrel (-> Monster C***) (Silver Point) compare orca & deadpulse compare skywind and daboyle; charge scoundrel temporal scan Deadpulse Compare Xmad and Whicker; charge Scoundrel    
The Orca Toma Earth Inspire Pickle Inspire Mwil Inspire Skywind inspire sanchez inspire dome inspire scoundrel (-> sanchez) use faction sword to kill Xmad; inspire whicker
use sword on RMIB

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

The party, convinced that @The Orca was Lavos in disguised, surrounded him, blasting him to death with the best techs they had at their disposal. As the dust began to clear, the party began to wonder if they had been successful at stopping Lavos, once and for all. They nervously held up the Sight Scope to identify the ashes, discovering that while Toma had been corrupted to be a servant of Lavos, he was not the one that it was disguised as:

Reveal hidden contents

Toma
Origin: 600 AD (Middle Ages)
RQ9mKxT.png
"I tracked down the Rainbow Shell that the chief wanted. It's on some small island. Only thing is... I don't know which." - Toma

You are aligned with Earth: Eliminate all threats to Earth.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Inspire: Target another player. That player can choose one of the following effects for the following night. You cannot target that player with this ability again this game:
    • You are allowed to use two abilities (even the same ability) in the same night, instead of using an item.
    • You are allowed to use an ability despite its normal restrictions (except the factional restriction) and without it counting towards future restrictions.
  • Explore (Day Action): Twice per game, through PM with the host, learn what the special voting rules are for the current time period.
  • Last Words (Passive): The first time you would die this game, it is delayed until one full day passes. You will be informed of your imminent death, but there is no way to prevent it from happening.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• None!

ORIGIN BONUS:
(The first time the game enters your time period of origin at the end of a day, you obtain the following ability. It is not considered a part of your role until then.)

• Eavesdrop: Twice per game, target a player to get a copy of any report they received during the night (even if the target ends up dying in the same night).

As @MWil23 let out a haunting cry, the group turned to him in terror. It seems that the terrible Ozzie, desperate for revenge against humanity, was the one to sacrifice himself to the great beast. Nothing more could be done but watch as Lavos rained destruction on the Earth!

InbornEdibleAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

In the end, the future refused to change.

The game is over - the Lavos faction, consisting of @MWil23 (+4 victory points), @Malfatron (+4 victory points), @Daboyle (+4 victory points), @skywindO2 (+4 victory points), @kingseanjohn (+4 victory points), and @The Orca (+3 victory points), won the game! The Demon King @Deadpulse (+3 victory points) also wins the game, as Schala (Ragnarok) survived until the end of the game!

Thanks for playing! I will have full details on the setup in the OP shortly (and I'll be happy to answer any questions), and awards will be awarded later today.

Such low value i still get only 3 points when the rest got 4 lmao