Titans OC Search 2023

KingTitan

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Rumored that Carthon doesn't think this need a full on blow up. I believe that too.  
So likely won't see sweeping changes to the offense. Some proven  O-Linemen.  Vet WR and Drafted WR.  Draft an OL.  Those moves alone with a competent OC could win us the division at the least. Got the defense. 

Not saying he doesn't believe that, but the person who reported it is some Twitter dude who reports opinions that are likely to be true as if they came from a reliable source.

You'd be more reliable as a source if you posted every rumor you heard from the guy who doesn't work there anymore lol.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Ofcourse take it for what it is.. Just rumors 

I'm perfectly fine with Nagy as OC but I mean "trying to develop the next Pat Mahomes" out of Malik Willis is like the funniest thing I think I've ever read. Trying to develop a raw QB in to Pat Mahomes is absurdly difficult with any QB prospect, but with someone so far behind in passing mechanics like Willis it's probably impossible even for the likes  of Andy Reid, much less Matt Nagy.

If we're banking on Willis developing in to an elite passer of the football...oh boy..

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

I'm perfectly fine with Nagy as OC but I mean "trying to develop the next Pat Mahomes" out of Malik Willis is like the funniest thing I think I've ever read. Trying to develop a raw QB in to Pat Mahomes is absurdly difficult with any QB prospect, but with someone so far behind in passing mechanics like Willis it's probably impossible even for the likes  of Andy Reid, much less Matt Nagy.

If we're banking on Willis developing in to an elite passer of the football...oh boy..

On the bright side if he sucks we get a top pick and if he’s good then we have a franchise QB.. it’s only one way to find out. If we get an OC that plays to his strengths I think it would be fun to watch.