Wild Card Weekend GDT: Brady v. Dak Part Deaux - Des's Birthday Bash

D82

Cowboys-vs-Bucs-799.jpg

Wild Card Weekend
When: 
Monday, January 16, 2023 @ 7:15PM EST
Where: Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, FL

The Cowboys are coming off an awful performance against a Washington team led by a 3rd-string QB. 

The Buccaneeers haven't looked so great themselves after a good performance against the Cowboys in Week 1 of the season and are limping into the playoffs themselves. 

Tom Brady has never lost to the Cowboys during his historic career. There's talk this could be Brady's last season.

Can the Cowboys pull a Lions and potentially end the season of yet another HOF QB? Can Dallas not disappoint me on my 33rd birthday and get the ball rolling on a potential Super Bowl berth? 

Here's hoping. 

Either way I'm getting drunk. 

• Like 1

These are the games where the Cowboys play their best. When they are counted out, the players play angry and they usually win the game. I think the Cowboys playing on the road is actually a good thing. 

If the Cowboys were going against any other team, I would pick them to win. Looking at the stats and our record, Dallas should beat Tampa easily. Unfortunately, I can’t see them winning against the Goat. They have to go out and prove it before I can believe. Especially after last years playoff loss vs. 49ers.

Tampa 24 Dallas 20

Edited by Tony7188

2 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

These are the games where the Cowboys play their best. When they are counted out, the players play angry and they usually win the game. I think the Cowboys playing on the road is actually a good thing. 

If the Cowboys were going against any other team, I would pick them to win. Looking at the stats and our record, Dallas should beat Tampa easily. Unfortunately, I can’t see them winning against the Goat. They have to go out and prove it before I can believe. Especially after last years playoff loss vs. 49ers.

Tampa 24 Dallas 20

I just think it would be so classic Dallas Cowboys to smoke Tampa and then get embarrassed at Philly. 

Cowboys 31, Tampa 24

• Like 1

1 hour ago, atran35 said:

Plus all of our injuries has hampered both sides of the ball. Tyler B might get some semblance of order if he plays. Would that move McGovern to the bench? 

No, would probably move him back to LG and T. Smiths on the tackles. With Peters headed back to the bench

23 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I have no idea. On paper we should win.

It's exhausting. I can see it going either way. We'll either blow them out or we lose a close one at the end.

This is how I feel.  A blowout win or a frustrating go through the motions loss.