Wild Card Weekend GDT: Brady v. Dak Part Deaux - Des's Birthday Bash

D82

On 1/12/2023 at 5:59 AM, NoFlyZone said:

Meh, whatever. You guys get a little too mixed up in your cliches at times. Obviously anything can happen, but hoping for a stress free win and then onto Philly.

Like I said.

Except now it’s onto San Fran. Revenge game. Let’s do it.

6 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I think the NFL and Fox want the Cowboys to beat the 49ers, because games between two NFC East teams draw higher ratings.

The sad thing is, this 49er team is capable of doing to us what we just did to TB. At least defensively. Not that I'm predicting that. I see a 26-24 type of game where Maher has a chance.

Giants NFC CG would be the highest rated non SB game ever, although it's not in prime time this year unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I think the NFL and Fox want the Cowboys to beat the 49ers, because games between two NFC East teams draw higher ratings.

I would love it if Dallas and the Giants win next week. Having the NFCC Game at home would be huge. It won’t happen, but it’s fun to hope.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Living 20 miles from where he played college ball, I can tell you there’s bad, bad game in there somewhere. 

I don't doubt it but he has looked pretty good so far.  San Fran have so many weapons.  Just a quality team all around.