Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If it says 2 next to a player does that mean 2 teams have offered him contract offers or could that be one team plus a reserve bid from the original team? 

I think 2 players total bidding UFA, but not 100% sure. A lot of guys have 0 and I would assume have something like vet min plus a buck reserve?

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

If it says 2 next to a player does that mean 2 teams have offered him contract offers or could that be one team plus a reserve bid from the original team? 

I was wondering that too as I had a reserve bid on the guy I put in my resign bid on. So I removed the reserve bid and someone else is definitely bidding on him. So reserve bids aren't counted in the total bids.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I was wondering that too as I had a reserve bid on the guy I put in my resign bid on. So I removed the reserve bid and someone else is definitely bidding on him. So reserve bids aren't counted in the total bids.

Wouldn't have thought so.

Not entirely sure though.

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Players I am hearing are very popular with several teams this round:

RB Saquon Barkley

Intrigued to see what kind of offers he got and who ultimately offered him the most.

To the teams that miss on him, Josh Jacobs is available, let me know!