Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, jch1911 said:

Posted in the trade thread and to the workbook, but more people seem to hang out here

Texans have the following players available for trade

Looking for 5th round value                0689 - Davis Mills - QB  Cheap, backup QB
Looking for 4th / 5th round value       1348 - Jonathan Greenard - EDGE Promising young edge, but  #2 is in the house
Looking for 4th / 5th round value        2297 - Steven Nelson - CB Picked up Moseley & re-signed Tavierre Thomas (+ Robert Rochel added)
Looking for 4th / 5th round value        0768 - Desmond King - CB See above

Don't really want to trade any of them (except Mills), but need some breathing room under the cap.

I offered you a deal for Davis Mills! You ignored me so I took my wares elsewhere. 

• Like 2

Sorry Imma edit this post up to think outloud for a moment

Jag cap room: $266,275

Jaguars first rounder: $2,632,032

$2,632,032
+ $266,275
_____

Buccaneers (or following OTC teams) I'm willing to trade up as your pick is $2,781,263 if you are interested in a small trade back to 24th overall. Not willing to pay an extreme amount, but if you're looking to move back a touch I'm down.

Edited by Trojan

5 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I hate you @Cbrunn... lol... totally was going to try to trade back into 2nd for him

Wasn't sure if it was a bit early for him but those 2 TE sets with Freiermuth and Washington

Plus Freiermuth already had 2 or 3 concussion so a little protection 

• Like 1