Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

28 minutes ago, Cbrunn said:

Steelers may be interested if this is still available when I come up 

Yeah...I'd still offer the trade I originally posted if my target is there.

Giants offering picks

4th Rnd - Pick 26 | Overall: 128 | NYG
5th Rnd - Pick 34 | Overall: 170 | NYG

This applies to the following teams OTC or upcoming as well.

@squire12 @Underdog @MKnight82 @KingOfNewYork @Cbrunn @Trojan @RedGold 

11 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Dang was hoping Carter would keep dropping

I was between him and Battle with my last pick but Safety was a bigger need

I dunno if you like my Jaguars picks, but we've had similar ranges and wants repeatedly this mock. Andre Cater was on my short list to develop behind Josh Allen to see if I should extend or not.

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Well crap.  This discussion thread is dead. 

Coming To America Lol GIF by HBO Max 

Netflix here I come baby.Kevin James Movie Night GIF by TV Land

I just sat through the new documentary on MH370, the Malaysian plane that went missing. It was interesting. I've seen everything on it before. This one had a bit more of a twist at the end. Nothing definitive. Kinda dark and disturbing.

2 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

I just sat through the new documentary on MH370, the Malaysian plane that went missing. It was interesting. I've seen everything on it before. This one had a bit more of a twist at the end. Nothing definitive. Kinda dark and disturbing.

Yeah I wouldn't mind checking that out.  

27 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I dunno if you like my Jaguars picks, but we've had similar ranges and wants repeatedly this mock. Andre Cater was on my short list to develop behind Josh Allen to see if I should extend or not.

Nolan Smith I like quite a bit even though he's a little on the small side

Musgrave is 1 guy I'm not in on though,  I like a few TEs more than him (Kraft, LaPorta, maybe even Schoonmaker) I just don't see what excites ppl in Musgrave's tape.

Charbonett I do like but I'm a bigger fan of Tyjae Spears. But I get the appeal since you have Etienne.

Great minds think alike 

Michael Scott Wink GIF

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I got nothing for 50 picks. Maybe I'll try and make a move up.

Off topic but the big board I set up for you.  If everyone used that system, we could set it up in the official draft board workbook that after 10 minutes (or a set time we decide on) that it would populate the name somewhere in a cell, so that everyone could see the prospect to be selected so should the ones updating the draft board wouldn't have to be present to make it official. 

We could include a check box or something in the team workbook that stats if checked we'll use it as your official big board. 

Thoughts?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Off topic but the big board I set up for you.  If everyone used that system, we could set it up in the official draft board workbook that after 10 minutes (or a set time we decide on) that it would populate the name somewhere in a cell, so that everyone could see the prospect to be selected so should the ones updating the draft board wouldn't have to be present to make it official. 

We could include a check box or something in the team workbook that stats if checked we'll use it as your official big board. 

Thoughts?

I like it. I think it would definitely expediting the draft as well