Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

And get blown out like the Vikings have the last 22 years? No thanks. I'd rather see Philly lose. We have no shot at beating them with this level of play.

You said the Cowboys had a Championship team in 07 and 16. How do they have a championship team if they haven’t played in one Championship Game in 27 years?

The Eagles on the other hand have been to multiple Championship games with multiple players. 

Regardless of the players, the Cowboys continue to miss out on having a deep playoff run. 

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Dak was hot garbage tonight. He earned all the crap he’s going to get this offseason.

I’m happy for everyone who gets to take a victory lap. I wonder if, deep down, you were all hoping for it.

I’m crushed.

You know they were. Anything to get them to come out of the woodwork. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Mike McCarthy's coaching career is over. He is just incapable of beating the 49ers when it matters just like Aaron Rodgers. He's lost twice to them in the playoffs with both the Packers and Cowboys.

Time for the Cowboys to hire a coach who can beat the 49ers when it matters like Tom Coughlin, John Harbaugh, Pete Carroll, Andy Reid, or Sean McVay.

49ers couldn't beat us for two straight years in the 90s. Unfortunately I don't see us getting them back next year. They are the team that's there every freaking year like the early 00' Red Sox or the Indiana Pacers with Reggie. Eventually you figure they get over the hump. Shanahan is overdue certainly over and McCarthy.

Edited by WheatieMan

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Dak was hot garbage tonight. He earned all the crap he’s going to get this offseason.

I’m happy for everyone who gets to take a victory lap. I wonder if, deep down, you were all hoping for it.

I’m crushed.

I certainly wasn't hoping for it. And yea, obviously, he didn't rise up. He's certainly earned the grief he will get off season and until he can do something better. But it's not just him. Shultz at the end of the game sums it up for me. Lots of peeps have to go. 

1 minute ago, WheatieMan said:

49ers couldn't beat us for two straight years in the 90s. Unfortunately I don't see us getting them back next year. They are the team that's there every freaking year like the early 00' Red Sox or the Indiana Pacers with Reggie. Eventually you figure they get over the hump. Shanahan is overdue certainly over and McCarthy.

On the contrary if the 49ers win the Super Bowl I predict they will reclaim the record that they held for 40 years for worst win percentage by a defending Super Bowl champion from the Rams

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m crushed.

I’m not happy that Dak is hot garbage. In fact, I’m tired of him being hot garbage. I’m even more tired of him constantly proving @DaBoys, @The_Slamman and I right week after week, season after season, when we tell all of you that he’s hot garbage and why. And yet. All Dak does is validate the comments in the exact fashion that we point out.

That $40M steaming pile of steaming mastodon dung proved yet again that he is Quincy Carter 2.0.

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m crushed.

I've been where you are too many times.  I've learned to manage expectations.  Like Lucy pulling the ball away from Charlie Brown, Dallas seems to find a way to raise their fans hopes only to ultimately blow it.  Today's game was winnable.  That's what stings the most.  Sadly change won't happen.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

You said the Cowboys had a Championship team in 07 and 16. How do they have a championship team if they haven’t played in one Championship Game in 27 years?

The Eagles on the other hand have been to multiple Championship games with multiple players. 

Regardless of the players, the Cowboys continue to miss out on having a deep playoff run. 

The goal is to win a SB. Aside from 07 and 16, there was never a Championship mentality with any of these teams. I thought 14' and 18' also presented a chance. Lots of blown games in the divisional round, but 07' and 16' were the stingers considering how explosive we are at home. Wasn't meant to be the last thirty years.

5 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m crushed.

I’m crushed as well. How do you lose the game in that fashion. 12 points and 2 INTs? Missed throws that should’ve been TDs.

Dak’s limit is the Divisional Round. He can’t be resigned to another long term deal.