TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

MWil though came up with a “valid reason” despite not being necessary and not being the type to blindly support it.

At the time, A NL was 1st by 1 vote and Forge was 2nd with 1 less, and I believe someone came in right before or after to tie Forge up.

18 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:
19 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Day 1 Vote Count:
(4) No Lynch - Daboyle, Whicker, Dome, Deadpulse
(3) Forge - TKN, Wolfy, KSJ
(2) Scoundrel - Forge, Pickle Rick
(1) BCB - Scoundrel
(1) Sanchez - Orca
(1) Blue - Gopher
(1) Wolfy- BCB
(1) Gopher - Blue
(1) KSJ - Mwil
(1) Dome - Sanchez

Yet to vote:

@JoshstraDaymus @Ragnarok

18 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

Also, apparently Dish Network isn't showing the game at my hotel. So off to a sports bar I go.

Forge

Gimme that tie!

Here's the tie.

Then I put it over the top:

18 hours ago, MWil23 said:

No Lynch to save this egregious push on Forge during a 9ers playoff game. That’s shameful.

And I was followed by Ragnarok and Scoundrel

So, I was actually at the time with under 20 minutes left the decisive vote to advocate for a NL.

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Wolf

reasoning? 

21 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

it's mine, but its not a part of my role - it was the gift I eluded to (so thanks, @wolfeyestrk ... although you probably shouldn't have claimed it so brazenly lol)

I don't like bcb's claim... I can't see any reason mechanically for a town janitor.

i'm inclined to trust wolf unless someone else wants to claim they gifted me the extra half-vote

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

it's mine, but its not a part of my role - it was the gift I eluded to (so thanks, @wolfeyestrk ... although you probably shouldn't have claimed it so brazenly lol)

I don't like bcb's claim... I can't see any reason mechanically for a town janitor.

i'm inclined to trust wolf unless someone else wants to claim they gifted me the extra half-vote

since it didnt put it up last time i claimed as i have because either scum is pushing me for an easy town lynch or my magnetic personality is working as usual but i seem to be on the chopping block for the lynch if something doesnt change

2 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

since it didnt put it up last time i claimed as i have because either scum is pushing me for an easy town lynch or my magnetic personality is working as usual but i seem to be on the chopping block for the lynch if something doesnt change

i still have a couple concerns about why you seemed to assume Deadpulse was the faction kill and one about the nature of your ability but I don't think it's pressing to address it now.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

i still have a couple concerns about why you seemed to assume Deadpulse was the faction kill and one about the nature of your ability but I don't think it's pressing to address it now.

i assumed deadpulse was a scum hit because josh info was redacted, which feels like one persons ability over the regular scum being able to do that. but i posted that as a question not because i was certain

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Pickle you scum bro?

Lol.  I'm rahzar the companion/mirror role to deadpulse 1.0.  Basically cleared town by the host. I also know who visited deadpulse 1.0 and am trying to determine if I should reveal.  

Voting me is about as scum as it gets lmao 

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

What is your take on the matter.  Is bcb a liar and scum or do you believe him that deadpulse 1.0 was killed by scum