2 rounds, now.

Suffering_Bills

8 hours ago, Suffering_Bills said:

FIFY

Foley isn't even the real reason.  Ikas good(I have him currently as a fringe 1) but we already have 2 big guys(Hamilton and Foley under contract).  If we were gonna look at DL it would be more of an interior rusher who's big enough to play 3-4 end to replace Roy Robertson-harris. 

2 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

Foley isn't even the real reason.  Ikas good(I have him currently as a fringe 1) but we already have 2 big guys(Hamilton and Foley under contract).  If we were gonna look at DL it would be more of an interior rusher who's big enough to play 3-4 end to replace Roy Robertson-harris. 

Changed it

On 1/26/2023 at 1:41 PM, 43M said:

Not sure why so many have us reaching on an OT.   Even when we have been worse at OT, we have never done that.   Beyond that, Harrison is kind of a Dan Moore clone.

If it has to be OL...O'Cyrus Torrence.

Otherwise, Simpson or Ringo.   

Think I may have just now made you a bit happier

35 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

I think I'm fine with dawand Jones, especially after last weekend's game, at this point.

It certainly helps that he's just mauling people at the Senior Bowl.  Almost 37" arm length, 89.5" wingspan which is almost 4" longer than anyone else at the senior bowl.

• Like 3