PLAYOFFS | NFC Championship | 🦅 Eagles vs the Niners ⛏️ (!!!!!NFC Champs!!!!!)

Kiltman

1 hour ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Who would we rather see in the SB? I legit don’t know who I would rather play.

Torn

KC matchup story lines galore, Reid, Kelce brothers, coaches, players, ect. 

They obviously have Mahomes who is scary in itself but he also takes a lot of risks,  holds the ball trying to make plays. Defense can be exploited in the passing game.

CIN 

Burrow gets rid of the ball as fast as anyone in the league. Yes we "Should" destroy him because of the OL matchup but they have 3 Legit WR and a legit RB. Better defense then the Chiefs. 

I'm going to say Bengals ONLY for the singular fact if we had to lose this SB, I would want it to go to a Fan Base that has never experienced what we did in 2017. 

That said, don't care because if Healthy, I'm not worried about either in 2 weeks!

Edited by Nabbs4u

42 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

That stinks. I had it just before the end of the year and into the first week. Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Hopefully you're having it fairly easy right now.

Worst of it was last week, I’m good now. But tested positive the day of the flight so had to stay back.

Breathing thing sucked, glad I didn’t lose taste or anything.

19 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Torn

KC matchup story lines galore, Reid, Kelce brothers, coaches, players, ect. 

They obviously have Mahomes who is scary in itself but he also takes a lot of risks,  holds the ball trying to make plays. Defense can be exploited in the passing game.

CIN 

Burrow gets rid of the ball as fast as anyone in the league. Yes we "Should" destroy him because of the OL matchup but they have 3 Legit WR and a legit RB. Better defense then the Chiefs. 

I going to say Bengals ONLY for the singular fact if we had to lose this SB, I would want it to go to a Fan Base that has never experienced what we did in 2017. 

That said, don't care because if Healthy, I'm not worried about either in 2 weeks!

Best win would be over the Chiefs, cause yeah storylines.

But would sting losing it against Andy.

But love our chances of getting to either QB, should be a good game.

• Like 1