Giants Offseason Talk

Acgott

Getting slightly concerned about the lack of proven resources to the OL. This is Brandon Beane's MO as well, and it hasn't necessarily worked out for them. It's also giving me slight "obviously you guys don't have as much confidence in the guys we have as we do" Gettleman vibes.

Resigning Gates or Feliciano should have been a priority. I know there are a lot of good centers in this year's draft, but I hate relying on a rookie to fill a starting role out of the gate. We did that last year with Evan Neal; we knew we were taking a RT with one of pick 5 or 7. Is JMS a certainty now? Kind of seems that way. 

49 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Getting slightly concerned about the lack of proven resources to the OL. This is Brandon Beane's MO as well, and it hasn't necessarily worked out for them. It's also giving me slight "obviously you guys don't have as much confidence in the guys we have as we do" Gettleman vibes.

Resigning Gates or Feliciano should have been a priority. I know there are a lot of good centers in this year's draft, but I hate relying on a rookie to fill a starting role out of the gate. We did that last year with Evan Neal; we knew we were taking a RT with one of pick 5 or 7. Is JMS a certainty now? Kind of seems that way. 

Bredson will slide to Center, as he did for a few snaps last year. There are still veteran centers on the market such as Ben Jones, if he’s healthy.

1 hour ago, Cuziam71 said:

Gates is a 2 penalty and a missed block a game kind of guy which we dont need a Feliciano was only gonna be a 1 year guy anyway so its good we will be going younger.  We need 2 corners a center and guard and i think we are good to go

And a WR1