2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Why would you think that? Im curious.

He's only 23 years old and would've cleared 1,000 receiving yards (972) had he not missed two games in arguably the worst offense in the league. His production is similar to guys like Amari Cooper, AJ Brown, and Stefon Diggs early in their careers. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

He's only 23 years old and would've cleared 1,000 receiving yards (972) had he not missed two games in arguably the worst offense in the league. His production is similar to guys like Amari Cooper, AJ Brown, and Stefon Diggs early in their careers. 

he was the only one Russ looked okay targeting, be hella dumb to trade him unless they want Russ to tank tank to just have a reason to move on

48 minutes ago, Yin-Yang said:

Pats, Giants, Falcons, Titans shown interest in Hopkins. Tennessee I don’t understand at all, lol. 

Pats, Browns reportedly have cooled on Denver’s asking price for Jeudy (FRP/high second + player). 

Trade market’s bare this offseason. Jeudy I can easily see staying but Hop I think is gone, for sure. Falcons are a bit of an odd fit. NY or NE would be huge adds for either team.

Where did you hear about the Falcons being in on Hopkins?

31 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I was going to say, do the Falcons have a actual plan or are they just getting every player who will say yes to them

More of an indictment against Ben Allbright - former FF clown turned “insider”.

• Like 1