2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

On 4/15/2023 at 11:09 AM, Ty21 said:

He got a concussion from a scooter accident? My man. 

I saw this happen to someone last night while in downtown - he was riding a scooter pretty fast and then he fell off, headfirst into a parked car on the street. He was motionless, face down on the ground (I legit thought he died for a second) then he popped up, stumbled around a bit, picked up his scooter and took right off with the rest of his group. 

I don’t know if he survived the night. It was pretty crazy. I did end up laughing hysterically over the incident over dinner - something about people falling down gets me laughing - but yeah, it was pretty damn crazy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I saw this happen to someone last night while in downtown - he was riding a scooter pretty fast and then he fell off, headfirst into a parked car on the street. He was motionless, face down on the ground (I legit thought he died for a second) then he popped up, stumbled around a bit, picked up his scooter and took right off with the rest of his group. 

I don’t know if he survived the night. It was pretty crazy. I did end up laughing hysterically over the incident over dinner - something about people falling down gets me laughing - but yeah, it was pretty damn crazy.

You probably loved Chris Farley on snl then 

• Like 1

On 4/16/2023 at 10:40 AM, Forge said:

Douglas already announcing in public that Rodgers was going to be a jet really makes me think it's largely done. That's just not something you do as a GM

From everything I have heard (via my GF who has contacts with NFL agents and players), this deal was done months ago between Rodgers and the Jets. The only thing holding up the deal is the compensation going from NYJ to GB.

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From everything I have heard (via my GF who has contacts with NFL agents and players), this deal was done months ago between Rodgers and the Jets. The only thing holding up the deal is the compensation going from NYJ to GB.

that is somewhat of a big component in a trade between 2 teams

Just now, MWil23 said:

Hot take:

I didn't find Stepbrothers funny. I think by the time I saw it, it was too over-hyped.

I haven't watched it in a long time, but when it first came out I remember not being way into it. 

Sometimes that changes over time if I watch something a few times. I also didn't find Tropic Thunder funny when it came out but after a few repeat viewings found it far funnier than I did initially. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I haven't watched it in a long time, but when it first came out I remember not being way into it. 

Sometimes that changes over time if I watch something a few times. I also didn't find Tropic Thunder funny when it came out but after a few repeat viewings found it far funnier than I did initially. 

A couple of "opposite ends" for me. Dodgeball isn't as funny now as it was when it came out for some reason. Office Space is 10x funnier now than it used to be after being in the workforce so long.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hot take:

I didn't find Stepbrothers funny. I think by the time I saw it, it was too over-hyped.

The first time I watched it I didn't think it was all that funny but once everyone started with the quotes and I watched it again I liked it more. Napoleon Dynamite was the same thing, I almost shut it off half way through the first watch but everyone quoting it made it a bit more funny lol

Edited by Chiefs_5627

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

The first time I watched it I didn't think it was all that funny but once everyone started with the quotes and I watched it again I liked it more. Napoleon Dynamite was the same thing, I almost **** it off half way through the first watch but everyone quoting it made it a bit more funny lol

I couldn't get into ND at all...I watched it 3 times I think, which is 3 times too many for me. I just didn't find it funny or the quotes that good, minus the ending dance scene.