2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

17 hours ago, Danger said:

I'll take Henery for our 7th if the Titans want to pick up a good chunk of his salary.

We don't have a 4th, 5th, or 6th and I'm sure as heck not giving up a day 2 pick for a 29 year old RB who's had a lot of mileage on a big contract.

I kinda feel like the whole rumor thing started so that Tennessee might have enough trade capitol to move way up for a QB....

I'm probably wrong on that

Giants finally did sign A'Shawn Robinson. 1 year up to $8 million. Big get.

EDIT: 1 year, $4 million base with incentives that could get it up to $8 million.

Dexter Lawrence, Leonard Williams, A'Shawn Robinson, and Rakeem Nunez-Roches: is that the best DT group in the NFL?

Edited by minutemancl

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Giants finally did sign A'Shawn Robinson. 1 year up to $8 million. Big get.

EDIT: 1 year, $4 million base with incentives that could get it up to $8 million.

Dexter Lawrence, Leonard Williams, A'Shawn Robinson, and Rakeem Nunez-Roches: is that the best DT group in the NFL?

Probably, but I think it may have laid claim to that before the Robinson signing. I have to imagine the 49ers would be #2 in that regard and Lawrence / Williams >>> AA / Hargrave right from the top

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

Just Do It Shia GIF by MOODMAN

Bills can't allow the Chiefs to get Hopkins lol would be a repeat in the playoffs of the last couple years. 

Even if that means giving up an extra 3rd rounder or something. 

So it sounds like the deal will be done tonight or tomorrow morning and it's between Chiefs/Bills. 

Edited by The BILLievers

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Bills can't allow the Chiefs to get Hopkins lol would be a repeat in the playoffs of the last couple years. 

So it sounds like the deal will be done tonight or tomorrow morning and it's between Chiefs/Bills. 

Ravens I fear 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

As a Chiefs fan, I would love to see Hopkins on our roster, especially if the compensation makes sense AND the Cardinals will eat some of his salary. I am not sure how the no remaining guarantees would work into the equation. Right now, I don't think we have the cap room short of the team rolling out a Chris Jones extension.

I like the idea of adding a veteran presence in the WR room and he would instantly be our WR1. In addition, I could see him running some of the routes we currently rely on Travis Kelce for...which could be an added benefit by prolonging Kelce's career with less snaps.

All of that being said, I just don't see us adding Hopkins largely because of the money involved.

29 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar coming back means DHop has to be comin'....at least that's what I'm telling myself

That's definitely the rumor gaining steam now. Putting 2 and 2 together, there were rumors of the compensation for DHop from teams picking at the back end of 1st round being just a pick swap- so in the Ravens case, 22 for 34 and DHop. Would you make that trade?

14 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

That's definitely the rumor gaining steam now. Putting 2 and 2 together, there were rumors of the compensation for DHop from teams picking at the back end of 1st round being just a pick swap- so in the Ravens case, 22 for 34 and DHop. Would you make that trade?

Shialabeouf Absolutely GIF - Shialabeouf Absolutely Pointing ...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

I would hate it but yes, I probably would. I guess it depends on which CB they think is gonna be there at 34 because that instantly vaults to need #1 for us.