2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

22 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

More teams need to full scale rebuild. The Raiders are one of the top 3 teams I think need to tear it down to the studs. 

I just think we have enough nice pieces and a head coach that needs to show pretty much right now that he can win football games which will prevent us tearing it down. Though I wouldn't be completely against it.

Why would the owners do that, though?

Sure, to avoid fully GTD contracts becoming the standard, but if 4-5 teams talk with Lamar and they all offer him basically whatever Baltimore was offering (or slightly less/slightly more, just not fully GTD) then doesn’t that accomplish the same thing? 

3 hours ago, candyman93 said:

That was tough witnessing on this site. Felt like what BOB did should have had him charged with war crimes.

The only good thing about that day is my comment landed 101 likes - a site record. 

You guys really enjoy my misery…

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Having interest in Derek Carr but not Lamar Jackson is crazy. 

Carr wasn't demanding to be the highest paid player in history fully guaranteed AND costing 2 first round picks on top of that.

Giving Lamar what he's asking for period would be one of the dumbest moves of all time, let alone giving up 2 first round picks to do it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Carr wasn't demanding to be the highest paid player in history fully guaranteed AND costing 2 first round picks on top of that.

Giving Lamar what he's asking for period would be one of the dumbest moves of all time, let alone giving up 2 first round picks to do it. 

"BUT HOW ARE THESE TEAMS JUST INSTANTLY BEING OUT ON HIM?????" - all of Twitter right now

• Like 2