2023 Player movement rumors

Forge

22 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:
23 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

There hasn’t been a Chargers fan like KingOfStats since, and I highly doubt there will be again.

I remember KingOfStats from on a Broncos forum before he came here lol. That was like in 2008.

Thing is, y'all missed some truly unique Chargers posters from other forums (I have no idea if one in particular was actually on the CMB/Chargers Message Board), but LORDY, I don't think I ever made efforts to make sure certain people did not follow me back here... and not only because I was the mod of the Chargers sub-forum back then.

This one guy, SomethingSomething7xWorldChampion, who claimed to be a multi-time, defending world champion in "strategy games," insisted that he could design a superior offensive (this was during the Mike McCoy era) scheme... and then proceeded to detail his "ThunderPower" offense that he didn't seem to realize utilized more men on the field than the rules allow, lining up players in ineligible positions, and utilizing tactics/techniques that have since become subject to further penalty-frequency by the league and Rules Committee.

I keep leaving dangling "playboi"s and USC references to see if he was who I thought he might be in secret.

1 minute ago, Dr LBC said:

Thing is, y'all missed some truly unique Chargers posters from other forums (I have no idea if one in particular was actually on the CMB/Chargers Message Board), but LORDY, I don't think I ever made efforts to make sure certain people did not follow me back here... and not only because I was the mod of the Chargers sub-forum back then.

This one guy, SomethingSomething7xWorldChampion, who claimed to be a multi-time, defending world champion in "strategy games," insisted that he could design a superior offensive (this was during the Mike McCoy era) scheme... and then proceeded to detail his "ThunderPower" offense that he didn't seem to realize utilized more men on the field than the rules allow, lining up players in ineligible positions, and utilizing tactics/techniques that have since become subject to further penalty-frequency by the league and Rules Committee.

I keep leaving dangling "playboi"s and USC references to see if he was who I thought he might be in secret.

1. Put some respeck on Keef Rivers

2. Doubtful whether or not someone of that genius could possibly mask themselves in a normal crowd lol

I know they have the right to match any offer and retain him, but it's weird that the Ravens are dangling a Pro Bowl QB out there for the open market and we haven't heard of other teams making offers...

Any rumors of interest in Tyler Huntley?

Edited by wackywabbit
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Panthers reportedly hosting DJ Chark.

I like that for him. He needs another 1 year prove it deal to try and churn out one more contract. Probably not happening, but may be his best shot. 

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I like that for him. He needs another 1 year prove it deal to try and churn out one more contract. Probably not happening, but may be his best shot. 

They're probably the one landing spot where he's immediately their WR1. He's super explosive when he plays but he just really cannot stay healthy.

• Like 1