Texans hire former 49ers DC/former Texans Team Captain DeMeco Ryans to be its 6th Head Coach

ET80

44 minutes ago, Blaze said:

This would be something I could get on board with. 

a lot of people around here don't like Kingsbury but I think that it would be a great hire for OC. Dude can run an offense, especially if we can give him a competent defense. The good thing about an experienced guy is that he can help Ryans a bunch. our DC hire makes it obvious that Ryans is planning on calling the D, and its much harder to be HC and call a D than it is to be HC and call the O. So I am perfectly fine with this. 

3 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

a lot of people around here don't like Kingsbury but I think that it would be a great hire for OC. Dude can run an offense, especially if we can give him a competent defense. The good thing about an experienced guy is that he can help Ryans a bunch. our DC hire makes it obvious that Ryans is planning on calling the D, and its much harder to be HC and call a D than it is to be HC and call the O. So I am perfectly fine with this. 

Despite having a ton of talent, his offensives in Arizona never were that good. Maybe that’s what you get when the HC duties were too much for him in addition to his terrible relationship with Murray, so if he just has to focus on the offense maybe you get different results. However, I would still be pretty skeptical of Kliff, but I do have faith Demeco. Just like the seemingly bleh DC hire, I trust him to hire the right people, so I wouldn’t overly criticize anything.

• Like 1