Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

1 hour ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Temple made 4 million out the deal.

No telling which OC they could add. Hearing Ole Miss could be hiring RichRod as OC. Im not doubting Miamis wont be any less random at this point.

So Miami paid $4 million to get their defensive coordinator back.  When they could've had this discussion with Richt much sooner about his son being on the staff, and potentially avoided all of this.........this is why Miami will continue to be irrelevant on the national stage.  Richt was about as close as they were going to get, and they stiffed one of their own, who is an extremely classy individual who cares deeply for his players (to the extent that I think it's a detriment to the team, but I digress.).  

To the boosters paying the $4 million, I will leave you with Jonesy

Image result for Andruw Jones gif

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

So Miami paid $4 million to get their defensive coordinator back.  When they could've had this discussion with Richt much sooner about his son being on the staff, and potentially avoided all of this.........this is why Miami will continue to be irrelevant on the national stage.  Richt was about as close as they were going to get, and they stiffed one of their own, who is an extremely classy individual who cares deeply for his players (to the extent that I think it's a detriment to the team, but I digress.).  

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/6866006/ponzi-schemer-nevin-shapiro-says-provided-benefits-miami-athletes

Nevin Shapiro got it. Lol 😂 

Edited by turtle28

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Who got stiffed in this scenario? Mark Richt hung it up on his own, no one pushed him out or you wouldn’t have had this Diaz scenario. It’s a bad take.

I don’t think Diaz was the best hire, but he gets Miami and will keep the team together for now. No idea where the go with an OC, but it needs to be a spread guy IMO. Our scheme has done less with more as far as I can remember.

Cousins fails to win another "must win" game . Who pays a guy $84 guaranteed that has never won a Playoff game and can't win the big one . He can take a 2 win team and win 8 games but he will also take a 13 win team and win 8 games. .500 Q B.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nfl/vikings-kirk-cousins-has-animated-sideline-exchange-with-adam-thielen/2018/12/30/6cb4197e-d4ca-4c8d-833b-c6173d095623_story.html

He's strictly a route and timing guy . If those things break down he's done . The great ones extend the play and then make the play. Congrats on the big singing Minny- enjoy .. I sure am !!