Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

26 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

$84 Million dollar man ( Name not to be mentioned like the overall #2 pick of the same draft year ) 3 fumbles , 2 lost and interception. :P. SuperBowl contenders are 1-1-1

Looking forward to the Thursday night game !

The fumbles were bad. But he was 40 of 55 passing. 73%. He is what he is, a gunslinger with a half dozen heavily regrettable plays a game. Stuck yet again, surrounded by mediocrity.

I expect the Rams defense to eat those pitiful receivers and OL alive. Leaving him to yet again sling it till the errors pile up.

18 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

The fumbles were bad. But he was 40 of 55 passing. 73%. He is what he is, a gunslinger with a half dozen heavily regrettable plays a game. Stuck yet again, surrounded by mediocrity.

I expect the Rams defense to eat those pitiful receivers and OL alive. Leaving him to yet again sling it till the errors pile up.

I wouldn’t call anyone on the Vikings mediocre...

That team is stacked. He holds on to the ball too long. He can’t finish drives. He makes head scratching decisions when he forces it. We watched that for several years. He is a Great QB, but he isn’t the Game Changer they hoped he was.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woz said:

If it stays civil and calm, fine, continue discussing it.

It rarely stays civil and calm.

Sure will on my part ! I just like to follow his career to see if the org was right or lost a HOF QB .. It's great fun as a fan. I now have 3 favorite teams. The Redskins and whomever plays the Cowboys and Vikings !  Woz, I appreciate consideration.  I nominate you to replace the unfortunate nominee Kavanaugh . 

1 hour ago, Woz said:

If it stays civil and calm, fine, continue discussing it.

It rarely stays civil and calm.

Theres nothing to debate. Just pointing out that hes the exact same player there as he was here. But his team there did him no favors. Ive seen his last 2 games. With the lines falling apart pretty quick, and I know over 2 weeks theres been a dozen catchable drops. Basically nothing has changed for him. 1 or 2 good pieces surrounding doesnt make a team. Hes a guy needing top notch pieces surrounding. Same as he would with the Skins.

9 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Is this a joke? He has probably the best one-two receivers in the league lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Is this a joke? He has probably the best one-two receivers in the league lol

Ive watched 2 games. Ive seen a good dozen drops.  And not, "Oh that might of been catchable." Theyve dropped balls that have hit them square in the chest and touched with both hands.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Ive watched 2 games. Ive seen a good dozen drops.  And not, "Oh that might of been catchable." Theyve dropped balls that have hit them square in the chest and touched with both hands.

Same. Lots of dropsies going on. Still has one of the best WR corps. But they are not doing him any favors the past two games

• Like 1

Everson Griffen's wife called cops after erratic behavior 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/09/25/everson-griffens-wife-called-cops-after-erratic-behavior/ via @ProFootballTalk

Getty Images

Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen is being treated at a mental health facility, after a series of erratic incidents that had his wife so concerned she called police.

According to Paul Walsh of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Griffin was taken in after his wife called police from their home as well as the home of a teammate nearby.

The 30-year-old Griffen was involved in an incident at the Hotel Ivy, where he threatened to shoot hotel employees, according to the police report, though no gun was found. His wife told police that he had sped off from their home with another person, and later in the afternoon, she called again saying he was trying to get into the home of Vikings cornerback Trae Waynes.

When police reached him, he was put into an ambulance, but medical personnel had to stop so police could restrain him.