Investigation finds Broncos QB Russell Wilson's charity only distributes 24% of funds

RaidersAreOne

Didnt Brett Farve like, steal 100% of his charity money from the state of Mississippi ? Haha

Anyway though, I work for non profits....it just means not turning a profit....giving away 25% is actually kind of good....only 75% going to salaries, buildings, advertising, events, etc......basically the cost of running any business....and they give away a fourth of it!

I think the average might be 10% ....like we pretty much provide services but its also a job

2 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Didnt Brett Farve like, steal 100% of his charity money from the state of Mississippi ? Haha

Anyway though, I work for non profits....it just means not turning a profit....giving away 25% is actually kind of good....only 75% going to salaries, buildings, advertising, events, etc......basically the cost of running any business....and they give away a fourth of it!

I think the average might be 10% ....like we pretty much provide services but its also a job

🙄🤔

9 hours ago, MonserinNC said:

Oh he and the DiBiase's weren't even decent enough to take donated money from gullible people in the name of charity, they outright stole public welfare funds with the help of Phil and Dilbert, who fired the state prosecutor looking into it as soon as Phil's name was attached since he was Phil's Lt. Gov. 

That whole mess is going to get really really nasty and exceptionally interesting before long. The canaries are entering the coal mine soon. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I like Goodwill, but they have some super high earners in their CEO/executive realms in their own right. The Salvation Army higher ups are generally a bit "better" on that end in my opinion.

If you overlook the Salvation Army being discriminatory against certain people...