The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

32 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Don’t think Eagles trade for him but yeah 

One of those guys that seemed like a Howie Target going into the offseason, some of them like Simmons are off the table now.

Him asking for a trade should grease the wheels. Fairly easy to extend that deal and make it work.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

One of those guys that seemed like a Howie Target going into the offseason, some of them like Simmons are off the table now.

Him asking for a trade should grease the wheels. Fairly easy to extend that deal and make it work.

Spoiler

GIF by Zack Kantor

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
  Hide contents

GIF by Zack Kantor

Or

Trade me from this dumpster fire rebuild OR make it worth my time.

Dude is ultra competitive, wasting his prime on a crappy organization and being stuck with that dud roster lead by Dbl XP Weekend seems like it’d drive him nuts.

1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

Or

Trade me from this dumpster fire rebuild OR make it worth my time.

Dude is ultra competitive, wasting his prime on a crappy organization and being stuck with that dud roster lead by Dbl XP Weekend seems like it’d drive him nuts.

I mean he didn’t even grade out that crazy for PFF last year. His run defense grade was great, but his coverage grade was just solid. He’s more of a guy you want in the box and closer to the LOS despite being smaller. I would preferably like a guy better in coverage with Blankenship.

I’ll pass on giving a big money extension to a safety that would cost us probably at least our 2nd round pick in addition to that big contract. 

Is anyone else getting bombarded with advertising between almost every single thread when entering the forum?

Started about a week ago, trying to figure out if it's just my phone or some new dumb *** update Webby added to this site? It's ridiculous, for me at least? Curious!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Is anyone else getting bombarded with advertising between almost every single thread when entering the forum?

Started about a week ago, trying to figure out if it's just my phone or some new dumb *** update Webby added to this site? It's ridiculous, for me at least? Curious!

Ads everywhere for me. Been like that. Now even more banner ads though. Awful. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yup. It's caused me to tap on the wrong thread a few times now over the past few days.

4 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I can’t even post from my phone because the stupid Boss ad that pops up.