The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Adding speed is fine but we need to add a guy who can make the catches when he is targeted. JSN is literally perfect even if it is overkill.

Be even more stupid to draft a WR3 (slot), then a Bell Cow 3 down RB Stud like Bijan. Neither Howie will do. 

Makes no sense!

Rather draft/trade up ( if needed) for say  WR Zay Flowers or Jahmyr Gibbs at #30 , then ever draft WR3 at #10. Pass!

19 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Be even more stupid to draft a WR3 (slot), then a Bell Cow 3 down RB Stud like Bijan. Neither Howie will do. 

Makes no sense!

Rather draft/trade up ( if needed) for say  WR Zay Flowers or Jahmyr Gibbs at #30 , then ever draft WR3 at #10. Pass!

Zay Flowers would be nice to have, but #30 still too early for our #4 target, imo.
Round 2 is the earliest I could see it happening. Guys like Rashee Rice, Michael Wilson (I personally would rather stay away from Stanford WR's after JJAW, but I see the appeal), Marvin Mims aka better Mecole, Mingo, and Trey Palmer are guys I could see us drafting. Moreno-Cropper/Dubose/Iosivas are the 4th or later guys I like who have potential to be a solid starter.

2 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Zay Flowers would be nice to have, but #30 still too early for our #4 target, imo.
Round 2 is the earliest I could see it happening. Guys like Rashee Rice, Michael Wilson (I personally would rather stay away from Stanford WR's after JJAW, but I see the appeal), Marvin Mims aka better Mecole, Mingo, and Trey Palmer are guys I could see us drafting. Moreno-Cropper/Dubose/Iosivas are the 4th or later guys I like who have potential to be a solid starter.

To many needs for a WR early.

A guy I found, who I am intrigued with is Matt Landers, WR from Arkansas.

6'4" 200 pounds and ran a 4.37 at the combine.  He is a work in progress, but you can start him with vertical routes.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Swoop said:

Genuinely curious what the plan at safety is, because if it's Edmunds and Blank I'm not very thrilled.

We are back in the days of the slow as hell safeties. 

I wonder who can play CF in this draft that may be useful to us. 

20 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

We are back in the days of the slow as hell safeties. 

I wonder who can play CF in this draft that may be useful to us. 

I really like Sydney Brown's game. If he was 2 inches taller he would be a 1st round prospect.

2 hours ago, Swoop said:

Genuinely curious what the plan at safety is, because if it's Edmunds and Blank I'm not very thrilled.

See how the draft shakes out and sign a vet in May, as they tend to do in those situations with positions they aren’t as big on