The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Yoy know what the ultimate Howie power play would be? A month from now we sign Yannick Ngakoue to a 1 year deal.

This dude has had such a weird career - good player but he's been traded like 4 times. Makes you wonder if he's causing issues in the locker room or something. 

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

This dude has had such a weird career - good player but he's been traded like 4 times. Makes you wonder if he's causing issues in the locker room or something. 

Def odd. He was a captain with the Raiders. Had 10 sacks then he’s out the door. Played well enough for rye Colts. I dunno. He’ll get a starting gig somewhere. 

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

He’s absolutely horrendous against the run

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

The DE version of Brandin Cooks

• Like 2

7 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Adds some juice to Christmas day that's otherwise usually kinda ho-hum. I'm happy with it.

Forced to watch Dallas on Thanksgiving (I don't). Having the Eagles on Christmas somehow balances it out.

9 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Forced to watch Dallas on Thanksgiving (I don't). Having the Eagles on Christmas somehow balances it out.

I love watching (hoping for a loss) Dallas play is right up there watching the Eagles.