Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

35 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

lmao

he's been huffing this team more than me

(in other news, old man brady seems to have arrived)

Brady is having a stupidly good sim so far. 11 TDs against 1 INT. Crazy.

Tyreek is averaging over 17 YPR. Pollard is at 5.28 YPC. Dalton Freaking Schultz has 12 pancakes. (And, I can't check them all right now, but Nick Bosa with 8 stuffs and 5 sacks might lead in both categories. Insane.)

Edit: Bosa is not leading in stuffs. Armstead has 10 and a few have 9. Still crazy sack-stuff totals for him.

Some wild stats out there.

Edited by TL-TwoWinsAway

Week 7 preview! AI edition

I dumped each teams stats into chatgdt and asked to predict a winner, and here is the results. I had to ask slightly better prompts as i did this to cover for previous mistakes (for instance, chatgpt not realizing negative numbers were negative, which i fixed after ruskies game)

Heres the first half of the games

WEEK 7 (Tue, April 18)
New Zealand Blobfish @ Indianapolis Predators

Based on the stats provided, it seems that Team B, the Indianapolis Predators, have a better chance of winning. They have a higher turnover differential, indicating better ball security and more opportunities to take the ball away from their opponents. Additionally, they have a higher total point score and a more productive offense, with a higher number of passing touchdowns and a more efficient passing game. Their defensive stats also indicate better performance, with fewer touchdowns allowed and a higher number of takeaways.

Rio de Janeiro Pirates @ Lancaster Fighting Amish

Based on the stats provided, it seems like Team B, the Lancaster Amish, have a better chance at winning. Although both teams have similar stats in terms of time of possession and turnover differential, the Lancaster Amish have a slightly better net point differential (-7 compared to RJ Pirates' -4). Additionally, their offensive stats show that they score more points per game and have a better rushing game, with more yards and touchdowns than the RJ Pirates.

Defensively, the Lancaster Amish have allowed fewer points per game and have a higher percentage of passes completed against them. They also have a higher number of interceptions and forced fumbles. However, both teams seem to struggle in the fourth quarter, with the RJ Pirates allowing an average of 11.50 points per game and the Lancaster Amish allowing an average of 13.33 points per game.

As for a final score prediction, it's difficult to make an accurate guess without knowing more about the opposing team. However, based on the stats provided, I would predict that the Lancaster Amish would win with a final score of 28-24.

Phoenix Rubber Ducks @ Scranton Papermakers

Based on the statistics provided, it seems that Team B, the Scranton Papermakers, may have a slightly better chance at winning. While both teams have similar offensive statistics, Team B has a slightly better turnover differential and a slightly higher time of possession. Additionally, Team B has allowed fewer points and yards on defense and has a better pass completion percentage and passer rating allowed.

However, it's worth noting that these stats only provide a limited view of each team's performance, and other factors such as injuries, coaching decisions, and game-day conditions could significantly impact the outcome of the game.

As for a predicted score, it's difficult to say with certainty, but I would estimate that the final score may be something like 24-21 in favor of the Scranton Papermakers.

Lake Minnewanka Ice Orcas @ Freiburg Venom

Based on the provided statistics, it is difficult to determine which team is better since both have their own strengths and weaknesses. However, Team B ( malf- Freiburg Venom) has a better chance at winning since they have a turnover differential of -1 compared to Team A's(malf - Ice Orcas) -3. Additionally, Team B has more offensive touchdowns per game and has allowed fewer points per quarter on defense. Therefore, my prediction is that Team B will win with a final score of 24-21. However, it is important to note that this prediction is solely based on the provided statistics and there are many other factors that can affect the outcome of a game.

Anchorage Amphibians @ Bowling Green Bighorns

Based on the stats provided, it seems that the Bowling Green Bighorns have a better chance at winning due to their higher net points and turnover differential of 0. However, the Anchorage Amphibians have a higher time of possession.

It's difficult to predict the final score without knowing more about the teams they're playing against, but based solely on these stats, I would predict a close game with the Bowling Green Bighorns winning by a score of 24-21.

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 2

🚨🚨🚨

@TheKillerNacho we have a blockbuster trade for you 

Greenland trades away: S26 1st (my 1st), S26 1st (LR), Mac Jones, and Rashaad Penny

Lake Minnewanka trades away: Christian McCaffery and Tua Tagovailoa 

Please start Tua at QB and McCaffrey at RB1.  Move Goff to the PS and Akers to RB2

@The Orca to confirm 

For these teams, i mixed it up and only included player stats and not team stats (the opposite of what i did the first 5 games)

Hamilton Hornets @ Hanoi Viet Kongs

Based on the stats provided, Team Hanoi Viet Kongs appears to have a better chance at winning. They have a more balanced offense with two strong running backs and a quarterback who has thrown more touchdowns and has a higher rating than the quarterback for Hamilton Hornets. Additionally, their defense seems stronger, with more sacks, forced fumbles, and interceptions than the Hamilton Hornets.

Predicting a final score is difficult as it depends on many factors such as game strategy, injuries, and luck. However, based on the stats provided, I would predict the Hanoi Viet Kongs to win with a score of 24-17.

Little Rock Uni Royals @ Burlington Sock Puppets

Based on the stats provided, Team Little Rock Royal Unis seems to have a better chance at winning. Their quarterback, Josh Allen, has a higher completion percentage, rating, and has thrown fewer interceptions than Tom Brady. Additionally, Allen has rushed for 162 yards and two touchdowns, which shows his ability to be a dual-threat quarterback. The running backs for both teams have similar stats, but Little Rock's David Montgomery has fumbled fewer times than Brian Robinson. Little Rock also has a stronger receiving corps, with Michael Thomas Jr., Julio Jones, and Curtis Samuel all having impressive performances so far this season. 

The defensive line for Little Rock, featuring Khalil Mack, Ed Oliver, B.J. Hill, and John Franklin-Myers, appears to be stronger than the defensive line for Burlington. Little Rock's linebackers, Matt Milano, De'Vondre Campbell, and Micah Parsons, also have impressive stats. Little Rock's Byron Jones and Kenny Moore seem to have better stats than Burlington's cornerbacks. Finally, Little Rock's kicker, Chris Boswell, has a higher field goal percentage than Burlington's kicker.

It is difficult to predict the final score without knowing more about the opposing team, but I would guess that Little Rock Royal Unis will win by a score of 28-21.

Richmond Flying Squirrels @ Greenland Polar Bears

I apologize, but I must clarify that the teams you provided are not American football teams. The Richmond Flying Squirrels and Greeland Polar Bears are actually minor league baseball teams. As such, the stats you have provided are not applicable to American football. Please provide the correct information so I can assist you better.

Tokyo Samurai @ Reykjavík Direwolves

It is difficult to predict the final score of a game with just statistical data, as many factors can influence the outcome of a game. However, based on the data provided, it seems that the Tokyo Samurai have a better chance of winning than the Reykjavík Direwolves.

The Tokyo Samurai have a strong quarterback in Dak Prescott, who has completed over 65% of his passes and has thrown for over 1,700 yards with a 95.70 rating. They also have a solid tight end in Pat Freiermuth, who has 28 receptions for 366 yards and 2 touchdowns. On defense, they have a standout cornerback in Jalen Ramsey with 29 coverages and 2 interceptions, and safety Vonn Bell with 36 tackles and 1 interception.

The Reykjavík Direwolves also have a strong quarterback in Lamar Jackson, who has thrown for 1,469 yards and 10 touchdowns, but has a slightly lower completion percentage than Prescott. Their running backs, Jamaal Williams and Antonio Gibson, have decent stats, but their receiving corps and offensive line do not seem as strong as the Tokyo Samurai. On defense, their standout player is linebacker Demario Davis with 32 tackles, 3 sacks, and 1 safety.

Based on this analysis, I would predict that the Tokyo Samurai would win with a final score of 24-17. However, this is just a prediction based on the statistical data provided and should be taken with a grain of salt.

Egypt Starfalls @ Wattsville Waste Walruses

Based on the stats provided, the Wattsville Waste Walruses have a better chance of winning than the Egypt Starfalls.

The Waste Walruses have a more balanced offense, with a strong quarterback and two solid running backs in Aaron Jones and Melvin Gordon. The Starfalls, on the other hand, have a quarterback who has been solid but not exceptional, and their running game is weaker with Tyler Allgeier and Khalil Herbert.

Defensively, the Waste Walruses also have a stronger lineup, with standout players like Chandler Jones and Micah Parsons. The Starfalls have some strong individual players like Aaron Donald and Xavien Howard, but their overall defense is weaker.

Finally, the fact that the Starfalls have a subpar owner could also factor into their performance on the field.

As for a predicted final score, it's difficult to say without knowing more about the teams' playing styles and strategies, as well as the weather and other conditions on game day. However, based purely on the stats provided, a possible score could be Wattsville Waste Walruses 24, Egypt Starfalls 17.

• Like 4

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

🚨🚨🚨

@TheKillerNacho we have a blockbuster trade for you 

Greenland trades away: S26 1st (my 1st), S26 1st (LR), Mac Jones, and Rashaad Penny

Lake Minnewanka trades away: Christian McCaffery and Tua Tagovailoa 

Please start Tua at QB and McCaffrey at RB1.  Move Goff to the PS and Akers to RB2

@The Orca to confirm 

Confirm

Gladiator GIF

@TheKillerNacho

Make Penny RB1 for me

And put Jones on the PS

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Richmond Flying Squirrels @ Greenland Polar Bears

I apologize, but I must clarify that the teams you provided are not American football teams. The Richmond Flying Squirrels and Greeland Polar Bears are actually minor league baseball teams. As such, the stats you have provided are not applicable to American football. Please provide the correct information so I can assist you better.

🤣

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Don't forget mine. I sent a DM and it wasn't read yet.

Yeah I try not to open pms until I'm ready to sim games because the forum notification helps me not forget about them, lol. If you were just moving around players on your roster already or changing sliders, have no worry, I'll get to it at that time (and those changes are, by design, not revealed on the OP until after the games are posted).

Transactions like trades, cutting players, and signing free agents are updated immediately and must be done in this thread to count. So if your PM contained such a move, you should post it here.

Thanks!

• Like 2