Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 25 - Taco Bowl XXV Posted!)

TheKillerNacho

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
  Hide contents

Gg Ravens Nice bounce back game from Hurts. 

Definitely a tale of two halves. Great game 

Tough to pass on that secondary. 13 coverages between Sauce & Ward. Need to win out vs division foes 

2 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

On a positive note, my Punter should be in the All-Star game.

Mine will be on the other side for sure. I picked Hekker because he led the league in inside the 20 punts last year with 37 but never imagined it would get close to that. He is the reason along with defense that I am even in games.

Punter:
Johnny Hekker [14 GS]: 68 punts for 3,126 yards (45.97 YPP, 67 LNG, 30 in 20).

• Like 1

... what?!

Lancaster Fighting Amish (Owner: TOUCAN)
Coaching Strategy - Offensive Ag: 30

Possession now belongs to the Lancaster Fighting Amish.
Current score is Lancaster Fighting Amish 16, Burlington Sock Puppets 6.

Q3, 8:06, 1st & 10 on the LAN 7: Russell Wilson passes the ball to the outside and completes to Mark Andrews for 10 yards. Tackle made by Leighton Vander Esch.
Q3, 7:36, 1st & 10 on the LAN 17: Russell Wilson throws the ball deep and completes to Melvin Gordon for 24 yards. Tackle made by Jabrill Peppers.
Q3, 7:09, 1st & 10 on the LAN 41: Tony Pollard rushes up the middle for a gain of 4 yards. Tackle made by Brandon Graham.
Q3, 6:35, 2nd & 6 on the LAN 45: Russell Wilson throws incomplete deep. Kendall Fuller on the coverage.
Q3, 6:28, 3rd & 6 on the LAN 45: Russell Wilson checks the ball down and completes to Allen Robinson for 1 yard. Tackle made by Mike Hilton.
Q3, 5:53, 4th & 5 on the LAN 46: Tony Pollard rushes to the outside for a gain of 5 yards. Tackle made by Malik Hooker.

The sim decided that a team with 30 offensive aggressiveness, a 10-point 3rd quarter lead and the ball in their own side of the field, should go for it on 4th and 5?! That's insane.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Mine will be on the other side for sure. I picked Hekker because he led the league in inside the 20 punts last year with 37 but never imagined it would get close to that. He is the reason along with defense that I am even in games.

Punter:
Johnny Hekker [14 GS]: 68 punts for 3,126 yards (45.97 YPP, 67 LNG, 30 in 20).

Corey Bojorquez [14 GS]: 60 punts for 2,828 yards (47.13 YPP, 68 LNG, 26 in 20).