Around the NFL

WizardHawk

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

EDIT: if you were interested in what Carolina fans think of trade, don’t go to the forum here. That baby is dead dead.

How about the Texans lol? That could have been them if not for Lovie Smiths parting gift lol

17 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

How about the Texans lol? That could have been them if not for Lovie Smiths parting gift lol

Hard to believe the Texans were recently in the AFC divisional playoffs giving the Chiefs hell. 

31 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I thought legal tampering wasn’t till the Monday and officially FA starts the 15th. How are guys getting signed already?

He was cut, cut players can negotiate already. Players with expiring contracts can not till legal tampering period starts

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

How bout Da Bears making things interesting with Carolina?

Swaping 1sts, getting another 2nd, next year's 1st, the following years 2nd AND a WR.

Not exactly the great train robbery but not bad.

DJ Moore was the pot sweetener, in my opinion. HUGE value to Chicago given the total absence of talent on offense.

If I’m Chicago, I’ve got laser beams pointed directly at JSN at 9. Going from nothing to two top flight WRs immediately, and then grab the top RB in the 2nd round. It would be a bear total turnaround for them on offense.

Edited by plan9misfit

50 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

DJ Moore was the pot sweetener, in my opinion. HUGE value to Chicago given the total absence of talent on offense.

If I’m Chicago, I’ve got laser beams pointed directly at JSN at 9. Going from nothing to two top flight WRs immediately, and then grab the top RB in the 2nd round. It would be a bear total turnaround for them on offense.

The did trade for Claypool and Darnell Mooney isn’t horrible. Add DJ Moore and the WR crew as is, is better than most *Cough Dallas cough* 

10 hours ago, textaz03 said:

that’s a hard pass by me! 

Maybe if he was still in his mid-20s...but, at his age and coming off an ACL injury? Dude's insane if he thinks someone is going to give him that.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Maybe if he was still in his mid-20s...but, at his age and coming off an ACL injury? Dude's insane if he thinks someone is going to give him that.

It’d have to be heavily incentivized. Like $20M if he gets 1300 yards and 13 TDs, but closer to $10m in guaranteed 

13 hours ago, textaz03 said:

that’s a hard pass by me! 

When was the last time this guy did something? Unless it's under $10 mill a year, pass.

We already have Gallup who needs to rebound, why add someone with multiple ACL injuries and in his early 30s.

10 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

A damn 3rd and a backup TE for Ramsey. The boys sleeping at the wheel once again

We aren’t trying to win the super bowl. All that matters is making sure Dak and Zeke get more money. We don’t want Ramsey taking any pieces of their pie. 

33 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

A damn 3rd and a backup TE for Ramsey. The boys sleeping at the wheel once again

Jerry would have been fleeced for a 1st guaranteed. Jerry hasn’t been on the winning side of a trade in a very long time. 

• Like 1