Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I can hardly wait until they give Hurts a $45+M AAV contract. It’ll cripple them.

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

I can hardly wait until they give Hurts a $45+M AAV contract. It’ll cripple them.

Both OC and DC, O line, secondary, LB, RB, the list goes on and on. That's a lot of turnover for 1 year.

Give Hurts that kind of money and woof! 

I know they were a stacked team last year, but keep in mind, 2 other NFC East teams also made the playoffs.

This is going to be a very competitive division next year and I don't believe Philly will be close to what they were last year. Just too much lost in FA.

7 hours ago, Rtnldave said:

Both OC and DC, O line, secondary, LB, RB, the list goes on and on. That's a lot of turnover for 1 year.

Give Hurts that kind of money and woof! 

I know they were a stacked team last year, but keep in mind, 2 other NFC East teams also made the playoffs.

This is going to be a very competitive division next year and I don't believe Philly will be close to what they were last year. Just too much lost in FA.

Yeah, I agree, Philly has been roasted this offseason. Giants are frauds and this is the most stacked the Cowboys have been in like 10-15 years IMO. If we don't win the division easily, hell, win the Superbowl even, it's going to be pretty damn embarrassing.

4 hours ago, elevators_rule said:

Yeah, I agree, Philly has been roasted this offseason. Giants are frauds and this is the most stacked the Cowboys have been in like 10-15 years IMO. If we don't win the division easily, hell, win the Superbowl even, it's going to be pretty damn embarrassing.

Kinda already has been a few times.