Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

48 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I think this matters a lot more than the jumps.

10yd split, then 3 cone then jumps then 40.

Athletic profile is that of chase winovich but with +20lbs and lengthy so way more raw power. 

The vert was pretty poor but the broad was avg. Good overall athletic profile but 2nd half of 1st Rd traits rather than 1st half.

Edited by lark25

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

With how fast this surface is, wouldn’t surprise me to see the 40 record get broken this year. Could someone do the unthinkable and run sub 4.2?

Andrei Isoivas broke the NCAA record for the 60M dash (6.71s) which would've translated to a 4.22 in the 40.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Andrei Isoivas broke the NCAA record for the 60M dash (6.71s) which would've translated to a 4.22 in the 40.

That’s a fast time in the 60m, but far from the NCAA record. The NCAA record is 6.45. Devon Achane has ran 6.63 and I believe would be the fastest among any in this draft class in both the 60m and 100m

Edited by tyler735

29 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

That’s a fast time in the 60m, but far from the NCAA record. The NCAA record is 6.45. Devon Achane has ran 6.63 and I believe would be the fastest among any in this draft class in both the 60m and 100m

He ran the fastest 60 in NCAA heptathlon history (6.71).

So I misread it, he had to do 6 other events in the NCAA final and he set the record for the 60M within that event.