Official 2023 Combine Thread

goldfishwars

5 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Goff didn’t look as good as Alex Smith did when the Chiefs drafted Mahomes. 

Richardson is different. Everything is set up there for them to take him and develop him. 

There’s a reason LA got rid of Goff. And that same reason if why the Lions are the team I think will get Richardson. 

Well I doubt AR even gets to #6 so we won't have to have this conversation.

2 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Seen some dumb takes saying ‘well now it’s all down to his Pro Day forty time.’ And it’s like, how have we not learned anything?

Honestly, as long as the medicals check out he's a top 12 pick.  And there's no reason to believe they won't at this time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Goff didn’t look as good as Alex Smith did when the Chiefs drafted Mahomes. 

Richardson is different. Everything is set up there for them to take him and develop him. 

There’s a reason LA got rid of Goff. And that same reason if why the Lions are the team I think will get Richardson. 

Alex Smith was the definition of a game manager with the Chiefs. Goff was actually slinging the ball around for the Lions he was 6th in passing yards (4,400) and 5th in TD passes (29) while the Lions as a team ranked 4th in yards and 5th in points scored offensively. And that was without Jameon Williams, TJ Hockenson being traded away, and Swift being banged up for most of the year.

The year the Chiefs decided to draft Mahomes they were coming off of a disappointing season offensively. They were 20th in yards, 13th in points, and Smith only passed for 3,500 yards / 15 TD.

Goff has thrown for 4,400+ yards and basically 30 TD's for top five offenses with two different teams. He got the Rams to the Super Bowl, McVay got outclassed by Bill.

I want Anthony Richardson and I want to run that PHI QB sneak over and over if I'm the Colts with the PHI OC as my HC. Like I get the GM likes Levis or whatever, but just Taylor run, Richadson one or two read and option to run emphasize no risky throw, Taylor run, Richardson sneak repeat. Win the AFC South.

2 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Well I doubt AR even gets to #6 so we won't have to have this conversation.

I still think the Lions are prime to trade up. They’re already at 6

I think it’ll go something like 

1. Colts - Young

2. Texans Stroud

3. Cardinals - stay and draft Will Anderson

4. Chicago - Jalen Cater

5 Lions- flip 6 to 5 with Seattle and take Richardson. Maybe send a 2nd for a 3rd or something. 

6. Seattle - Tyree Wilson or Christian Gonzales somebody like that. 

I think Anderson and Carter are cemented top 4 along with CJ and Young. I think 5 is the spot somebody comes up for Richardson at and Detroit has more then enough ammo to move up and still have a great draft.