Draft Prospect Andrew Vorhees Tears ACL

goldfishwars

It was clear what it was when it happened. All the other prospects just watched in silence. Tough break for the guy as he was in line to be a mid round pick. Wonder if this knocks him out of the draft or if a team decides to keep him on the back burner for a year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

The Colts surface looked miserable this weekend. Thing needs to be ripped up and replaced.

I think that they just did that last year. I think it was a brand new surface as it was a topic of conversation regarding the 40 times last year. 

I'd throw a late 5th if he slipped that far just because he did an awesome bench after an injury. Don't need 5th rounders right away and would do it even if it was double dipping at G

On 3/6/2023 at 9:29 AM, TankWilliams said:

Maybe I haven't paid attention in the recent past, but I don't recall a severe injury such as this happening at the combine. Pulled hammies, sure, but torn ACLs?  Gotta feel terrible for the guy.

Dayo Odeyingbo tore his Achilles at the senior bowl in 2021 and the Colts still took him in the second round. 

• Like 1

On 3/6/2023 at 10:27 AM, Ty21 said:

It was clear what it was when it happened. All the other prospects just watched in silence. Tough break for the guy as he was in line to be a mid round pick. Wonder if this knocks him out of the draft or if a team decides to keep him on the back burner for a year. 

This has Trent baalke all over it.