Who is a player on your team that you believe the team is higher on than the perception of them is?

scar988

For the Bills:

OT Spencer Brown - had a solid rookie season when he wasn't expected to play at all. Dealt with an injury/surgery last off-season and struggled in year 2. I'm all for legit competition being brought in but I've seen some Bills fan online say the Bills should cut him and trade up int he draft. That's not happening.

Half the Pats’ roster, lol. 

I’ll say LBer Ja’Whuan Bentley and DE Deatrich Wise. Both home grown, late round draft picks. Bentley’s been a pure thumper for years but really stepped into a leadership role on defense and has elevated his level of play. Those years backing up (and then replacing) Hightower have been pivotal. Wise is an effort guy. Big, long. Solid against the run, and randomly comes on as a pass rusher, at times. Another vocal leader for the defense. Very typical Belichick kind of guy. 

I think it’s MVS. He’s on a lot of chiefs fans cut lists, because of his contract, but I don’t think we cut him this year. He’s on the recruitment trail and doesn’t act like a guy who’s heading out the door. He’s got a decent role that he’s perfect for and keeps the offense moving smoothly. 

• Like 1

On 3/9/2023 at 7:55 AM, Trentwannabe said:

For the Bills:

OT Spencer Brown - had a solid rookie season when he wasn't expected to play at all. Dealt with an injury/surgery last off-season and struggled in year 2. I'm all for legit competition being brought in but I've seen some Bills fan online say the Bills should cut him and trade up int he draft. That's not happening.

I've always thought he was super good still, lol.