Ravens place tag on QB Lamar Jackson; Jackson requests trade (Page 52)

RaidersAreOne

32 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

i hate everything. lamar was my favorite player

The year is 2015.  8-8 season, 2 years prior Crabtree was held and your Ravens got a ring.

Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Justin Smith, CHRIS BORLAND, Ray Mac, Michael Crabtree, Anthony Davis, Mile Iupati, Chris Culliver, and to boot coach Jim Harbaugh all gone in one fell swoop. 

I coped by hardly paying attention to anything football related for almost 2 years. It wasn't until the Shanny/Lynch duo was hired until I was all-in again.... so yeah take from that what you will 😂

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No offense but I don’t, I still have memories about my team being ripped away from me and given to them.

LOL No, I totally get it. I'm a fan of the NFL first and foremost, then the Raiders, then the Who Deys so I'm very aware of the pain he's caused the locals lol. Just feel for the expectations the fans had and have now lol. Gotta be painful. As a Raiders fan, I know all about pain so I sympathize lol

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Patriots, Jets, Colts, Commanders should be in on this 

Lamar is 10 years too young for the Colts to be interested....but that might be his best landing spot given he'd be playing in a dome, and in a relatively weak, decent weather division.

Edited by 43M

7 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

No offense but I don’t, I still have memories about my team being ripped away from me and given to them.

You got to keep your franchise name and colors and history, which is better than what other cities have received (including Baltimore).  

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Lamar is 10 years too young for the Colts to be interested....but that might be his best landing spot given he'd be playing in a dome, and in a relatively weak, decent weather division.

Relatively weak? Pretty sure we could pool together a group of us on FF and compete for 2nd in that division.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

If Watson doesn’t turn it around this will go down a one of the worst trades in nfl history lol. 

And if you're a Browns fan and all it costed was a fully GTD contract to a serial sexual assaulter to guarantee that your AFC North rival wouldn't be able to keep arguably the most physically gifted QB of all-time on their team, would you take that trade? I think most Browns fans would. Idk, @MWil23?

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

The year is 2015.  8-8 season, 2 years prior Crabtree was held and your Ravens got a ring.

Crabtree initiated contact.

17 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I think the Jets would have signed Hackett regardless of Rodgers. History with Saleh, and they wanted someone experienced, not a first time OC. The Jets ALWAYS hire bad OCs. The idea that Allen Lazard will have any impact on their decisions is… a reach best.

Not a big fan of signing Lamar, but if GB is asking for what their fans think they are, I would look into it. Much bigger window 

If the Packers are asking for a FRP / a conditional pick in 2024 plus you have to pay Rodgers $100M in cash over the next two seasons is that really that much different than giving up two FRP for Lamar and paying him a similar amount in terms of cash?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AngusMcFife said:

You got to keep your franchise name and colors and history, which is better than what other cities have received (including Baltimore).  

I understand but that was still our team, and Ozzie was our guy and in his first draft he Drafts Ray Lewis and Jonathan Ogden. Excuse me for still being a little salty towards this issue.

2 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

So what? I'm still not a fan of ole' Adolph despite him being dead for decades. Time doesn't heal all wounds. We're still allowed to hate him.

For sure you can hate him, but the Ravens have had nothing to do with him for decades. I wouldn't hate people who work at Ford or VW because of previous ownership of those companies.