Who is Your Number 1 Free Agency Target? Poll

brownie man

If you could one free agent who would you pick?   

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s your number 1 target?

• Javon Hargrave
    • Marcus Davenport
    • DreMont Jones
    • Bobby Wagner
    • Jessie Bates
    • Chauncey Gardner Johnson
    • Other (please list)

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

I was pretty meh about the guy until I found out he’s coming to Cleveland. Now I’m realizing he’s an excellent player.

Other than the obvious fact we can talk ourselves into anything, his upside and some of his stats from last season is impressive.

My biggest concern is him staying healthy tbh.  Maybe last year was a fluke, but it seems like he can play a bit…. if he can actually make it on the field.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Other than the obvious fact we can talk ourselves into anything, his upside and some of his stats from last season is impressive.

My biggest concern is him staying healthy tbh.  Maybe last year was a fluke, but it seems like he can play a bit…. if he can actually make it on the field.

Availability is a guy’s best ability. if he can be out there and be average and splash here and there then that’s a win. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Availability is a guy’s best ability. if he can be out there and be average and splash here and there then that’s a win. 

Damn....you didn't even ask me before publishing my secret to being happily married for almost 28 years.

Next Time GIF

maybe ask a fella?  ;) 

(Case in point.  I've been teaching for 29+ years.  My wife used to teach, and went into a different career path.  We just had a snow day announced today, while she has to go to work.....so I just finished shoveling the side walk, cleaning off her car, and putting down salt so she doesn't fall on her way out, and I don't fall on my way back in to get my coffee and oatmeal.)

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by The Block

Edited by Bucketheadsdad
  • Like 3

Berry has done outstanding job so far in FA.  Resigning Pocic was huge.  Watson is the key factor and Berry must find the right WR in FA, trade, or draft.  S and LB should be address shortly.

• Like 1