Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

15 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Jimmy G better in the redzone and fearless in the pocket son no they don't have the same pros and cons

Jimmy’s pocket presence is literally trash. He gets happy feet just as bad as Carr and feels phantom pressure. All over his pro tape and in his college scouting report. He’s better in the redzone, but worse in intermediate throws than Carr. 

1 hour ago, Roninho said:

Well if he failed a physical what can you do? Apart from not let the media wait for hours for nothing

Why is the team even calling the press conference to announce him if the signing isn’t finalised or the medical passed?

And then yeah, if you know it’s not going to happen don’t be so disrespectful as to just let people sit around for nearly 3 hours with no update.

Organisationally, we are a continual embarrassment.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Nightmare said:

Why is the team even calling the press conference to announce him if the signing isn’t finalised or the medical passed?

And then yeah, if you know it’s not going to happen don’t be so disrespectful as to just let people sit around for nearly 3 hours with no update.

Organisationally, we are a continual embarrassment.

It's a really bad look. 

I was harsh on McDaniels but forgiving towards Zeigler last year, but this amateur hour rot runs deep. 

I mean, I almost wish Jimmy would've signed elsewhere overnight and sent Mark nuclear just to fire those dimwits. It's becoming apparent that Zeigler is arguably as incompetent at his job as Josh is his. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, NYRaider said:

God doesn’t often give you an immediate chance at redemption. He blessed JMD / DZ with that opportunity. Cancel the deal and go get Rodgers.

He truly does work in mysterious ways it seems 😁😁

Does this mean Brady is coming out of retirement and riding to the rescue again? Cancel the Jimmy G shirt and re-order that Brady 12 shirt you were going to :)  

Edited by Darbsk

49 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

It's a really bad look. 

I was harsh on McDaniels but forgiving towards Zeigler last year, but this amateur hour rot runs deep. 

I mean, I almost wish Jimmy would've signed elsewhere overnight and sent Mark nuclear just to fire those dimwits. It's becoming apparent that Zeigler is arguably as incompetent at his job as Josh is his. 

There are still some people on here that think Rodgers would wan't to come play here if there is an issue with Jimmy G.  They are ******* delusional....

If I was a player who is about to get drafted in the top 10 I would be praying that I am not drafted by the Raiders.  This organization has not disappointed me once again and it's sad.  I have been calling them a dumpster fire and the worst ran organization in all of professional sports and sadly they never let me down.  It's pathetic....

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

13 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Just remember to apologize to me when it happens. 

You really think this is a possibility? Man we'd go from Zero to Hero and the Jets would take our mantle as NFL laughing stock............funny for me as they are effectively my second team.............could I have picked two worse ran organizations 😬 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

You really think this is a possibility? Man we'd go from Zero to Hero and the Jets would take our mantle as NFL laughing stock............funny for me as they are effectively my second team.............could I have picked two worse ran organizations 😬 

It's not possible, it's delusional fans living in a Madden fantasy land.  The only logic they can use is that we have Adams and that Rodgers would want to play with Adams again.  So what and I retort with what QB wouldn't want to play with Adams?   All of this Rodgers talk is quite insulting to Rodgers intelligence thinking that Adams alone would lure him here and Rodgers lacks the ability to look at the "big picture" of this organization which to anyone with half a brain is both bleak and embarrassing.  

The more likely scenario is that Adams will want out of here considering his age and his propensity for winning.  This team will not be winning much of anything this year.

Where are all the homers who wanted tons of cap space to sign all of these great free agents?  Pages and pages of wasted time and Madden like signing scenarios. Just like I said it's hard to sign players when no one wants to play for this **** show LOL

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

It's not possible, it's delusional fans living in a Madden fantasy land.  The only logic they can use is that we have Adams and that Rodgers would want to play with Adams.  What QB wouldn't want to play with Adams and It's quite insulting to Rodgers thinking that one player would lure hi here and not looking at the big picture of this organization which is bleak and embarrassing.  

The more likely scenario is that Adams will want out of here considering his age and his propensity for winning.  This team will not be winning much of anything this year.

Where are all the homers who wanted tons of cap space to sign all of these great free agents?  Pages and pages of wasted time and Madden like signing scenarios. Just like I said it's hard to sign players when no one wants to play for this **** show LOL

Yep, I mentioned it earlier when it comes down to it everybody thought they were gonna be bigger and better things after Carr and so they went from pipe dreams to pipe dream before realizing that the bigger and better things are actually Jimmy Garoppolo. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Yep, I mentioned it earlier when it comes down to it everybody thought they were gonna be bigger and better things after Carr and so they went from pipe dreams to pipe dream before realizing that the bigger and better things are actually Jimmy Garoppolo. 

The Raiders are such a joke.  Those idiot fans will get exactly what they asked for....  I can't wait for all of the excuses.