Bime Mock 6.0. Trades including Lamar Jackson to Colts!

JBarrett1984

trade: Lions trade 6th & 55th overall pick, and ‘24 2nd rd rd pick to Cardinals for 3rd overall pick.

Trade: Colts acquire QB Jackson & 22nd overall pick from Ravens for DL D.Buckner, 4th & 35th overall in ‘23 draft, and ‘24 1st rd pick.

Trade: Eagles trade 10th overall pick to Vikings for 23rd & 119th overall pick in ‘23 Draft, and ‘24 1st. 

Trade: Packers trade Aaron Rodgers & ‘23 3rd rd pick to Jets for 13th overall pick, and ‘24 conditional 3rd rd pick(becomes 2nd if jets make playoffs. 1st if they make SB). 

Trade: Cowboys trade 26th & 90th overall pick to Steelers for 17th. 

Trade: Cardinals trade WR Hopkins to the Bills for Ed Oliver & 3rd rd pick.

Trade: Rams trade 36th, 77th, and 171st overall pick to Chiefs for 30th overall. 

Round 1:

1. CAR- Stroud, QB Ohio St
2. HOU- Young, QB Bama
3. DET(v/AZ)- Richardson. QB UF
4. BAL(v/IND)- Anderson, DE Bama
5. SEA- J.Carter, DL UGA
6. AZ(v/DET)- T.Wilson, DE TTU
7. LV- Gonzalez. CB Ore
8. ATL- Witherspoon, CB Illinois 
9. CHI- P.Johnson, OT Ohio St
10. MIN(v/PHI)- Levis, QB UK
11. TEN- Skoronski, OL NW
12. HOU- JSN, WR Ohio St 
13. GB(v/NYJ)- M.Murphy, DE Clemson
14. NE- B.Jones, OT UGA
15. GB- Branch, S Bama
16. WAS- Porter, CB PSU
17. DAL(v/PIT)- B.Robinson, RB UT
18. DET- VanNess, DE Iowa 
19. TB- Harrison, OT OKLA
20. SEA- Hooker, QB Tenn 
21. LAC- Bresee, DL Clem 
22. IND(v/BAL)- Foskey, DE ND
23. PHI(v/MIN)- Johnston, WR TCU
24. JAX- Torrence, G/F UF
25. NYG- Banks. CB MD
26. PIT(v/DAL)- Addison, WR Clem
27. BUF- Kancey, DL Pitt
28. CIN- K.Ringo, CB UGA
29. NO- White, DL G-Tech
30. PHI- N.Smith, DE UGA
31. LAR(v/KC)- T.McKee, QB Stanford

Round 2:

32. PIT- D.Wright, OT Tenn

33. HOU- McDonald, DE Iowa St

34. AZ- Rice, WR SMU

35. BAL(v/IND)- Z.Flowers, WR BC

36. KC(v/LAR)- Jones, Ot Ohio St 

37. SEA- C.Smith, CB SC

38. LV- Mauch, OL NDST

39. CAR- B.Young, DE Tenn

40. NO- Forbes, CB MSST

41. TEN- Hyatt, WR Tenn

42. NYJ- D.Hall, DE Aub

43. NYJ- Bergeron, OT Cuse

44. ATL- Simpson, LB Clem

45. GB- Kinkaid, TE Utah

46. NE- Sanders, LB Ark 

47. WAS- Mayer, TE ND 

48. DET- Washington, TE UGA

49. PIT- Stevenson, CB Miami 

50. TB- Dexter, DL UF

51. MIA- Schmidt, OL Minn 

52. SEA- Avila, OL TCU

53. CHI- Adebawore, DL NW

54. LAC- Duncan, OT MD 

55. AZ(v/DET)- Gibbs, RB Bama

56. JAX- Johnson, S TaMU

57. NYG- M.Smith, DL Mich 

58. DAL- Ika, DL Baylor 

59. BUF- Tippman, OL Wisc

60. CIN- Anudike, DE K-State

61. CHI-  Blu-Kelly, CB Stanford 

62. PHI- Tomlinson, CB TCU

63. KC- Ojulari, DE LSU

I was mixing up Ringo and Ricks in my head, although I do think Ringo is more a rd 2 guy.  Darnell Wright, Nolan Smith, Cam Smith, any of the next TEs would all be better picks there. 

I wouldn't rule out an edge rusher for the Bengals at 60, but I don't think Anduike is really on their radar.  I could be wrong though.

Edited by THE DUKE
Mixed up players

Jackson hasn't signed the franchise tender so I don't think they can trade him; he is technically not under a contract right now. Anyone know exactly how that works? Anyway I think they could do that if he signed the tender or they agreed to give the first 2 round picks after signing Jackson and do the rest of the trade after. I ask the question because it would be interesting to see what the vikes could get for Kirk Cousins. If they could get a 1st or 2nd and he agrees to waive his no trade clause because he like the move and gets a better/long term deal we could give this and next years first for Jackson. Great deal for the vikes IMO. Low chance next years 1st is in the top 10 with Jackson at the helm.

Just now, Duff34man said:

Jackson hasn't signed the franchise tender so I don't think they can trade him; he is technically not under a contract right now. Anyone know exactly how that works? Anyway I think they could do that if he signed the tender or they agreed to give the first 2 round picks after signing Jackson and do the rest of the trade after. I ask the question because it would be interesting to see what the vikes could get for Kirk Cousins. If they could get a 1st or 2nd and he agrees to waive his no trade clause because he like the move and gets a better/long term deal we could give this and next years first for Jackson. Great deal for the vikes IMO. Low chance next years 1st is in the top 10 with Jackson at the helm.

If you think about it trading 2 firsts for Levis or Lamar Jackson. I'll take Jackson. I don't hate the trade for Levis if Kwesi likes him that much. Not all the high on him but would take him at 23 if there.

On 3/27/2023 at 8:58 PM, JBarrett1984 said:

Trade: Rams trade 36th, 77th, and 171st overall pick to Chiefs for 30th overall. 

36. KC(v/LAR)- Jones, Ot Ohio St 
63. KC- Ojulari, DE LSU

The Chiefs would grab the trade. However they might trade to #22 to get Johnston before the Eagles do.

1. At #36 definitely not Jones, Mauch makes more sense. He's the wrong sort of OL. They just let Orlando Brown walk in FA and signed Jawaan Taylor to replace him. Taylor sucks as a run blocker but he could be elite in pass protection. On this board go with Kincaid (Kelce will be 34) or one of the DE.
  2. No such problems with Ojulari. Good get.
Edited by onejayhawk