Love is in the air! Poll!!

brownie man

What type of career will Jordan Love Have?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Pick his career outcome

• Hall of Fame Player
    • All Pro/ Consistent Pro Bowler
    • Competitive Starter
    • Journeyman Starter
    • Backup
    • Bust

1 hour ago, Pugger said:

Love's long balls are inaccurate as hell 

Might be the worst deep thrower we've seen in quite some time. Just consistently awful.

It's odd watching him and while I don't think he was good yesterday, he'll string a few dots in a row out of nowhere. It's like the weekend golfer hacking it around on a Saturday, hating the game until hitting one or two pure shot that makes them love the game all over again. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jameson_Neat said:

Might be the worst deep thrower we've seen in quite some time. Just consistently awful.

It's odd watching him and while I don't think he was good yesterday, he'll string a few dots in a row out of nowhere. It's like the weekend golfer hacking it around on a Saturday, hating the game until hitting one or two pure shot that makes them love the game all over again. 

How often does a poor deep ball thrower improve that skill? Genuinely curious. 

21 minutes ago, Jameson_Neat said:

I hate that you are correct.

It really is the best analogy out there for Jordan Love right now.

Only?  Add an easy municipal course to the narrative.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I hate that you are correct.

It really is the best analogy out there for Jordan Love right now.

Only?  Add an easy municipal course to the narrative.

And after three years of lessons, still can't hit the driver, shoots in the triple digits ... but that birdie on the par 5 6th, though. 

Edited by Jameson_Neat
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Packerraymond said:

We get him playing like this for all 4Qs by December and I'm going to rent one of these to cook all the crow I'll need.

dsc00952_1.jpg

You don't have to worry about that. Save your money for another trip to Kwik Trip for some real Wisconsin fine dining. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

We get him playing like this for all 4Qs by December and I'm going to rent one of these to cook all the crow I'll need.

dsc00952_1.jpg

There's very little reason to believe that will be the case, so you'll get to save some money, most likely.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

dsc00952_1.jpg

This was a highlight really of how terrible the Rams defense is more than anything. Guys were either wide open or barely contested by a DB. Those were all routine throws any QB should make.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

Reasonable packer fans are fighting battles that Incognito man and a few others started earlier this year.

I don't start battles. I am a rare one who posts about football. The peanut gallery and my stalkers make it personal and turn it into a "battle" while never offering any worthwhile football takes.